Cataclysm Classic Beta Now Live

Cataclysm Classic Beta Now Live

Reignite the fire early when you sign up to play World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Classic Beta before it hits the servers in 2024.

View Full Article

14 Likes

Cata aka the rise of Rogues.

:surfing_woman: :man_surfing:

12 Likes

This was the mistake everyone knew would be made. You’ve jumped the shark.

8 Likes

Well not really cause MoP Classic will be next.

Then hopefully the people on here who claim MoP was the golden era can go play classic and leave retail alone.

You’re wanting the old removed items that were taken away and yet here it is

5 Likes

Looking forward to making a goblin, and worgen beast master hunters for all the rare challenge pets :+1: And no currency bloat. Also rep tabards FTW!

6 Likes

No one thought MoP needed the classic treatment though. It was in 2014, that’s so far removed from the actual idea of the classic wow people wanted. Why not eventually just do classic everything? Should have stopped at TBC.

6 Likes

I would find it funny if Cata ends up being more popular than other classic versions of the game but then again nothing would surprise me.

6 Likes

Good, release soon please. One of the minority not playing SoD, I just want to redo Cata!

5 Likes

Pretty sure it will be ruined, and nothing like the og version ruined like wrath classic, when the wow token, and heroic + dungeons are added :popcorn:

1 Like

We shall see if people are more hyped for Cata or war within.

3 Likes

Why? How many times is it fun downing naxx 40?

3 Likes

Well technically I didn’t get a email saying that I was allowed to login to Cata beta… so I’ll try to login to the blizz app to see if anything has changed. No access to the beta server for me even though I’ve been clicking the opt-in for months… I guess I’m not special enough to be allowed in…

No thank you. Most of the people that play on WoTLK are strangely rude. I felt like I was in vanilla WoW raiding BWL. I do not miss those days.

1 Like

Rise? You mean continuance?

CATA HYPE CATA HYPE CATA HYPE

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

14 Likes

You could probably done a better job at the end of wrath by not abandoning it to promote sod on every turn you could.

Hell, you drop the bell after you left several PTR bugs that are still haunting the game right now even… or even listen to feedback.

This is a good experience for me to not trust even the “classic” team considering that it’s very possible to have your favourite expansions ruined by their decisions…

2 Likes

Classic (for me) dies when Cata Classic prepatch hits. I genuinely lost all interest in my classic characters when this was announced, and have barely played since.

Oh well, all good things come to an end… Even Wrath of the Lich King… For a second time :frowning:

6 Likes

Good let’s get this over with asap. Sooner we get through it the sooner we can get to MOP which is really what everyone wants to play. Hopefully in 6 months from now.

1 Like

I can’t get hyped for cata knowing what female worgen is going to look like
:dracthyr_nervous_animated:

3 Likes

RIP Wrath :v:

3 Likes