1800 RBG Grand Marshall Tmog unlock still not account wide

Sure, but 3v3 was also down 600 points for R1 in that season as well. S4 was kind of a dead season for everything. Well I guess other than 3v3 but we didn’t have RSS competing with it then. Comparing activity to S4 for anything is going to show a big difference. Since BFA the cutoff for RBGs has been around 2400ish.

I don’t want 1800 transmog lol. I am talking about the vanilla PvP stuff which btw this toon has that I am posting on. I am not talking about the seasonal PvP elite sets. I have gotten elite sets in the past too.

I mean again the thread I linked there was about lack of BGs and I didn’t complain about lack of content, I literally just said they address lack of content which was the title of the thread I linked lol. Which again has to do with the lack of BGs. Not picking or choosing anything lol.

I mean I get liking to go to Area 52 and grab a reward feeling cool. My thing is why is it gear that is 18 years old? Why not update it and make it current? Some of those sets still look good, well maybe look more “iconic” I guess but some are just blah. The Alliance Rogue set and Druid set are basically the same and boring.

Also yes, no matter what anyone else says in here getting to 1800 especially trying to do it on every class just to get a 18 year old transmog is a task. Not to mentioned at 1800 right now you are also probably still queuing into hero players at times. The top of the ladder in RBGs has been the same players FOREVER. Even if RBG participation is up it’s still extremally low. S4 even had the mad rush for the conquest grind at the start too and still the cutoff was only 2.2k or so.

My argument isn’t for removing rewards, it’s for removing 18 year old transmog sets as a reward. Could easily be replaced with like I said, a update version of each set which would probably do more to drag people into RBGs than the current old sets which I am still willing to bet most people don’t even know how to obtain or that they even exist. They are actually in two spots still two and you you can still buy and use the old versions you just can’t transmog them, and I am willing to bet most people just think they can’t be transmoged.

If only the GPS in your phone worked for conversations.

Where did I say ‘Elite’?

??

Go achieve what you don’t have on other classes that you’re begging to be given for free with this thread.

2 Likes