1800 RBG Grand Marshall Tmog unlock still not account wide

All kinds of things like Balance of Power now account wide. Every time I see more things go account wide I go to the Area 52 vendors and am disappointed. Seems this should have been unlocked by now especially with the above things I mentioned going account wide.

They are, though.

I was under the impression that alts on the same battle.net just didn’t eat a slot but they otherwise behaved normally.

The wording is kind of bad. It’s not clear. But how does that work then. So You could be a R1 warrior, and you could also have 2 other warriors, a shaman etc etc that are in R1 range that don’t get the title because they are alts?

They do get a title but don’t eat a slot.

Although this will be circumvented by those with secondary and tertiary battle.net accounts.

Ah ok. Will fix my post then. Either way my point about the tmog still stands lol.

I mean being able to buy the 1800 Mage set after reaching 1800 on Warlock would be nice for the purposes of collection but not exactly in line with how they’ve handled class rewards nor nesscearily a good thing because the last thing RBGs need are fewer incentives.

The rewards are account-wide but still subject to class restrictions.

So I was waiting for this argument. So they way they are now, does that get people to do RBGs? Or maybe, just maybe if you only have to hit 1800 once and it unlocks all the appearances or allows you to buy them on any character, maybe just maybe you could get a few more people attempting to do RBGs for that?

Yes as long as the character you got 1800 on could use those appearances. I am talking account wide unlock.

I’m saying that it’s consistent with how they’ve been handling things and peculiar to expect otherwise.

As a follow up the reason I assumed the R1 title was now account wide is because the seasonal M+ % title is.

Yeah, I could see it being changed.

They have been changing things though. Balance of Power is now account wide among other things.

Balance power isn’t really comparable, though.

Another example. The WoD Challenge Mode gear has been account wide for a while now.

Those are weapons.

It would’ve been a mess to allow a Warrior to collect them all but a Mage to only get a few.

All the gear is account wide. It’s more than just the weapons. You can go buy the gear on any class if you have the achievements.

The class sets are not available to classes who didn’t complete mop cms.

nvm you are correct just read that.

The mounts from mop, which you got an egg and had to pick one were all made available.

Oh well maybe I am fighting a losing battle then.

Closest bet is hoping for transmog loosening. I imagine they might start to drop class restrictions on stuff eventually like they did with bmah t3.