$180 12 month sub promotion

Oh my god, someone who can actually read!

it’s 155.88 regardless if you have the 6 month mount already or not.

2 Likes

Well, I guess they had to do one of 'em as promotional to entice people. :woman_shrugging:

Has nothing to do with agreeing with you. It has to do with you not knowing basic math and being incapable of reading a screen.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/906234294333218826/1037069764952080454/prices.png

3 Likes

Third person late today.

lol 3 other mounts included as well as the last and the nxt 6 month sub block mount. again dumb as a box of rocks. who controls your bank account cuz this is worrisome.

1 Like

Well, but, no. $179.88 - $155.88 = $24.00

$24 is not $25, not even when yhou use ‘new’ math.

You have the option of not buying the 6 month sub if you want. They are a free gift with that sub method.

I already explained why.

You were simply wrong and are doubling down instead of admitting you misunderstood.

This deal is for people who prefer long term subs. They pay the same for their sub that they always have - which means they save money by getting 6 months at $12.99 instead of $15/month.

They then get some extra on top of that free.

If someone wants to avoid paying for a 6 month sub, say with gold tokens, they can. Then they can buy the mount instead.

It was the same back then too. The price has not gone up. The Annual Pass was an agreement to keep paying your sub every month for a year. We had options to do that.

• $14.99 x 12 months
  • ($13.99 X 3 months) x 4. That is the discount for a 3 month sub which is repeated 4 times.
  • ($12.99 x 6 months ) x 2. That is the discount for a 6 month sub which is repeated 2 times in the year.

So yeah, the Annual pass was the same price as this year bundle if someone used the 6 month sub option.

2 Likes

not late, you are just horrible at communicating your posts, also being wrong.

1 Like

They usually turn it into a standalone mount after a while. Look at the stone gryphon and wyvern mounts, along with the Zandalari raptor and Boralus horse mounts.

It’ll happen, just a matter of when.

I think I got second-hand whiplash from your violent 180 degree turn.

Thanks for this! I recently did the six month and was hoping I could do this for half-ish

I don’t even understand this.

Not interested

Dang, Blizzard on a roll the last few days. First the Fel-drake mount, then some some big nerfs to some classes like Enhancement, and now this 12 month promotion. What an interesting few days this has been upon the forums.

This is your average LFR player lmao, maybe try if you can count past 10 to count how much it costs for 6 months of subscription say if you were to just pay monthly for your sub and then put that total against the total of the 6-month bundle, then you will realize why you’re getting a mount for free for paying that same cost upfront instead of in smaller monthly chunks.

2 Likes

Yes, I made a mistake, but I already acknowledged it and moved on. Meanwhile here you are attempting to stroke your ego…

hey im not agreeing with the moron i’m explaining his train of thought.

No, you just lack basic reading comprehension.

3 Likes

i wasn’t agreeing with you when i explained your flawed and wrong train of thought to them.

2 Likes

Thank you for self-identifying.