$180 12 month sub promotion

Usually the 6 month mounts are also offered as standalone. But we don’t know.

I’m feeding on massive amounts of plankton right now

1 Like

Have to be. Because my IQ has now dropped so far reading their posts that I’m pretty sure it’s in the negatives.

3 Likes

So I’ll show you were that extra 25 U.S.D. is; it says so in the mount tab of the in-game shop. There, answered.

Nothing you just typed makes any sense whatsoever.

2 Likes

Sounds like you should be talking about yourself here about the reading comprehension.

2 Likes

Where can I pick up these “free” mounts without purchasing anything? No one has yet been able to tell me.

thats $155.88 more than ive paid for the last 12 months , using in game gold has paid for my sub for over 2 yrs so unless blizz starts paying me money ive still got the best deal.

Going based off the mount journal in game, the murloc mount is listed as a shop item, and the beetle is listed as promotional. I assume the murloc will appear in the shop but the beetle will be exclusive to this promotion only.

“If they don’t agree with me, they’re trolling.” Classic.

Six-month subscription without free mount - $77.94
Six-month Subscription with free mount - $77.94

Explain to me how much you’re paying for that free mount. I’ll even let you use a calculator.

3 Likes

Blizzard wants to get you sucked into a commitment because Dragonflight is going to blow YOUR mind.

:slight_smile:

I’ll take That Was My Line for 100, Alex.

This is why I had to stop talking to him. He kept saying “GOD CAN’T YOU READ IT’S 180 NOT 155 BUCKS!” Then would link me pictures of it being 155 bucks.

I have no clue what he was getting at.

3 Likes

that’s you purchasing the mount. not receiving it free for purchasing a block of game time you already would be paying for lol

77.94 U.S.D. Sew? No calculator needed!

Okay, now tell me how much you’re paying for the subscription.

he was saying sinc he already own the last 6 month mount sub gift mana wyrm. that it was deducting 25 dollars of the price. but if you had not bought that mana wyrm mount from sub gift or store you would pay 180.

1 Like

I assumed Blizzard was smart enough to discount the bundle for having the current 6-month subscription mount but obviously that was too good to be true; it’s always worse than expected with this company.

If it saves me money on my sub, I’ll do it. Any mounts are just gravy.

1 Like