$180 12 month sub promotion

Yes, the mount outside of the promotion costs money. If you buy the promotion, it’s free.

Since you liked this so much:

You assume it is.

OMG you literally just proved yourself wrong with this and now you’re going back to it???

NOWHERE DID YOU PAY $103 FOR A 6 MONTH SUB.

Geezus I’m so glad I hit the damn mute button now. I’m so out of this stupidity.

1 Like

When you buy the 6 month + the mount. You’re paying for the contents in that bundle. The sub cost isn’t actually 12.99 because it’s not factoring the cost of the mount in the bundle.

It’s like when you go to a restaurant and order a burger with no meat. Shouldn’t they give you a discount on the burger

Correct and now we calculate the 6 month + mount at a value of 77.94.

If you add up the base 14.99*6=89.94 for the sub time + 25$ for the mount which is 114.94$

But you only pay 77.94$ which is a approximately a 32% discount on the items in bundle. And now you take the base cost of the mount which is 25 and deduct 32% to get 17$ which is what you’re actually paying for the mount.

If blizzard were giving them their discount they should get a 17$ discount if they already have the mount.

1 Like

There’s no assumption.

I thought you muted this thread?

I didn’t prove myself wrong.

Never said I did.

Never knew you could mute yourself.

I paid $155.

2 Likes

Uh… Did you forget what you typed?

Bristling with arcane energy, the serpentine Nether-Gorged Greatwyrm* is now available to add to your mount collection. Glide through the nether on this gluttonous mount when you purchase directly from in-game or the Blizzard Shop, or receive it at no additional charge with a 6-Month Subscription, along with the Tabard of Flame** for Burning Crusade Classic.

Darwinism will solve this, I just wish it didn’t take so damn long.

1 Like

Just give up. He’s trolling or incalculably stupid and there’s no helping either.

2 Likes

Let’s just see what Blizzard itself says about the 12 month bundle: “Subscribe to our new 12-Month Subscription and, for a limited time, receive three new mounts—plus more at no additional charge!”

Key words: No additional charge.

Darwinism is dead in the human species; we’ve improved our standing and stability too much.

How kind of you to stand as Exhibit A.

Ahh… you ruined the surprise! I would go for Telix the Stormhorn but SL was so bad I only leveled 4 toons to 60.

No dude it has nothing to do with disagreeing and everything to do with us assuming someone old enough to play WoW can do basic math and has common sense.

You don’t seem to be able to do that or have that.

1 Like

“Anyone who disagrees with me is trolling.” Classic.

Woah, I made this exact post a third time…

Okay, then I guess we go with Option 2 for you, champ!

You’re right, I thought too highly of the average forum user.