18 support tickets in the past year, 0 resolved to satisfaction

Apparently it is. Otherwise you wouldn’t be making a thread about it.

People are allowed to make mistakes. You just have to deal with it when you make one.

1 Like

You’re allowed to make them. But you have to live with them though. Thankfully there is a built in feature to fix this particular one.

1 Like

Every ticket I’ve put in has been handled perfectly. Knowing OP’s post history, I have to suspect there’s more to the story.

18 tickets in a year. 0 resolved. I would have learned to stop at 3 tickets, knowing it’s a waste of time

If this garbage keeps being tolerated then nothing changes. It continues and you’re adding to that.

I did deal with it - I brought it to the customer support team and was given a big “na, sorry, ya screwed up. SUCKS TO BE YOU.” You realize that this is a game, right?

This is a game and the value of changing a 1 to a 0 is nothing.

You’re a quitter.

I know when to quit.

2 Likes

You get told “no” then go into a corner and cry about it while accepting that daddy blizzard doesn’t care about you. Good way of quitting, ain’t it?

So you whine about it on the Classic forums? Go to the Customer Service forums and complain about the service there. Or go call them up and say! “WAH! Your CS team didn’t exchange my ring!”

Leave this clutter off our forums.

Thanks.

1 Like

https://classic.wowhead.com/quest=8764/the-changing-of-paths-protector-no-more

You should really be ashamed that your ticket took the spot of a legitimate problem, forcing everyone else to wait a little bit longer just because you don’t want to wait for the solution all ready built into the game.

People exactly like you complain how long they have to wait to have tickets resolved, and its these exact tickets filed by thousands of players that make legitimate problems take days to resolve.

I believe that you’re projecting yourself. I don’t make threads about it to get attention.

I believe that you’re trying to deflect for your favorite game company.

Anyway. Hope your tickets get resolved soon. Good luck sir.

You do realize that support staff still answer those tickets that are demanding a quest reward swap, right?

Also, here’s a post from Vrakthris awhile back:

if you feel the need to put “Activision-Blizzard” in anything, you are likely already misunderstanding how things work here and just don’t.

I was going to say MAYBE its you…but no…its DEFINITLY you…

18 tickets and you were satisfied with none…maybe stop being a whiny little baby?

1 Like

Lol. Post flagged. I guess someone did speak to a manager. Name apparently fits.

There’s “automated”, as in some preprogrammed software-driven response. There’s also “automated”, when a person follows a script and automatically copy-pastes a response to stuff.

Not surprisingly they end up looking and feeling very similar.

It’s sad how far Blizzard support has declined. I’ve had to do a couple of tickets, neither was resolved satisfactorily. One was for a quest, I explained in detail how I knew no one else was currently doing the quest. Got a automated-looking response that I should wait until whoever is doing the quest is finished and they marked the ticket resolved. Reopened it three times, three times they responded incorrectly. It’s just pointless to try any more.

1 Like

Customer service costs money, not providing it makes you more money. They are just making the financially smart choice.

If you dont like it, then idk, support the changing of societal reward structures?

No excuse why this is the case for a billion dollar corporation.