Green is Good During March’s Trading Post

Green is Good During March’s Trading Post

March’s Trading Post sets the stage for fresh new looks from lucky jade to cool aquas and everything in between. Squeak through any close call with Teele the mouse pet at your side.

View Full Article

19 Likes

Not really alotta green to be seen

50 Likes

So don’t participate this month.

This month seems a lot of stuff to not get so that’s fine.

2 Likes

I’m going to have so many of those huge gloves… surgeon rogue healing spec incoming?

Just a little incision here and there, tickle tickle, sow up, healed?

2 Likes

The mount is cool i guess and i will pick up the Sky-Captain’s Formal Attire.
But the rest is meh.

I cant tell if im the one thats changed or if the trading post has just ran out of steam.

9 Likes

Oh heck yeah, the peafowl is awesome!
And i am definitely here for that Tutter looking mouse!

8 Likes

Definitely… meh.

I guess I’ll be saving the tender for April.

I don’t really think it ever really had a lot of steam, myself.

2 Likes

Ooo masquerade masks.

It is funny that they’re trying to strike that St Patrick’s mood and then add everything teal lol

28 Likes

masquarade mask looks cool, peafowl is great, the duelist cloaks look cool. Probably also get the AQ dress if I can afford it too.

Not a fan of the green though.

Love the masquerade masks! And, of course, the usual slew of mounts and pets and toys. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yay! More shoulder cloaks!

5 Likes

“Green is good”

Yes and that thumbnail is the most blue thing ive seen in my life :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

17 Likes

Thank you for the nod to the Nightborne with the masquerade masks. I will be buying both.

March looks to be a great month for the Trading Post.

4 Likes

Green is good
Pictured: Blu maus.

19 Likes

Possibly another month of saving for me, though that Sky-Captain’s Formal Attire does look pretty cool! The bonus reward, I love it will match my hunter pet!

Hey Blizzard, you do know what green is, right? :sweat_smile:

But anyway, that peafowl mount looks great. Will definitely be snagging that. And those Skyborn Blades.

14 Likes

I’m gonna be tenderless in march.

7 Likes

Some nice items like the Majestic Azure Peafowl :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Also please add “Smoldering Reins of the Teldrassil Hippogryph” and “War-Torn Reins of the Undercity Plaguebat” in the Trading Post. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated:

Please add a grey felbat mount too for the Trading Post too :smiley: :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_heart:

Imgur

Imgur

Also please add this next time. I really want them :dracthyr_heart:

20 Likes

Easy month for me, only really want the peafowl mount. A few other items I’m on the fence about but don’t love. Bummed the fill the bar reward is a pet, but it’s cute so I’m not going to lose my mind over it, haha.

1 Like

Good joke :rofl:

4 Likes