March Trading Post?

No it should be.

Mythic raid quality mog is a skill based reward.
Elite pvp sets are a skill based reward.
T post getting a same quality reward is not
a skill based reward.

then explain the war within pre order transmog

if u told me its a raid set from war within, id believe it

I only play DK so half of every month is useless to me

So it’s nice to always have a pile of tenders to never be used

What about it? It’s ugly.

It’s still Ugly.

every item in game is ugly to at least someone

You really calling this ugly?

I’m glad you actually don’t! If you knew exactly how limited my pallet is, you might declare war on me.

I like so little, that when people find out how difficult I am a big game of “Would you eat this?” starts. It’s a game that isn’t any fun at all if you’re at a table filled with food.

1 Like

Pinches the undead

Piiiiinch!

2 Likes

On just about any race that isn’t a Dwarf? Yeah, it’s pretty ugly.

Slap it on one of our three options for Dwarves and it’s not half bad.

I use pieces of it on different mogs to mix and match. Usually comes out looking fairly decent.

Yes.

It’s a hideous looking set.

I get it. I have a spouse that is the same way. I’m one of the people that has to continually try foods over and over again because my acquired tastes do change. I used to hate egg yolk up until I hit about 25. Deviled eggs, hard boiled, sunny side up/over medium, poached were all ick. It was scrambled or nothin’. Then one day I was at my folks house and my mom offered me a hard boiled egg she had left over from making potato salad. I figured why not? If I didn’t like it I could feed it to my doggo. The dog got none and was very miffed about this travesty. Now I eat eggs every style under the sun and my menu has grown vastly because of it. Liver is another one I struggle with. If you have it prepped as Braunschweiger or Liverwurst, I can demolish it. Straight liver if it’s not served at temperatures around boiling lava and has been cooked fast in oil so hot it’s on the verge of combusting into flames, I can’t. As soon as it cools the meat texture gets to me.

Good thing you remembered today that you can summon mage tables. You get to pick what your mana materializes into!

1 Like

Magical girl set best set

1 Like

It looks fantastic on my male Kul’tiran priest.

I’m so glad that’s one thing Palia seems to have tackled and countered! Even my pony tail still exists, flattened a bit under my hat!

1 Like

Soon™

1 Like

Eh, I’d probably wear just the shoulders and gloves on my KT Shaman. Maaaaybe the boots. The rest is just bleh, to me.

But on a Dwarf? Absolute baller.

Though, looking in wowhead’s dressing room… it’s not half bad on a Nightborne.

Preview’s out.

If you bring up the battle.net app, it had a preview. The end reward is a battle pet.

2 Likes

The closest to that length seem to be standard in Dragonflight but those are open in the front exposing the pants under. So nope, those are not kilts.

1 Like