Blues News: January 5, 2024

Blues News: January 5, 2024

Stay up to date with World of Warcraft when you join us each week as we round up some of the latest top blue posts and discussions.

View Full Article

2 Likes
  • Trading Post Achievement Reward: The additional 500 Trader’s Tender that some players received is part of the Trading Post Enthusiast achievement, which requires players to earn the monthly bonus reward 12 times. An issue is being looked into where this additional currency isn’t listed as one of the rewards.

That’s nice. Are you looking into the issue where some of us didn’t get credit for months towards this achievement even though we have all 12 rewards?

7 Likes

What kind of updates are we talking about?

1 Like

The mood of this ‘Blue post’;

This meeting could have been an email.

7 Likes

Another week and no dungeon tuning. What are you doing?!?

2 Likes

The lack of layering sounds like a feature rather than a bug.
Oh noes, players can see all the players on their realm without being shuffled into down a series of arbitrary rules into various partitions.

May their interactions with people be made with people they may see another day.

Not saying it’s an intention, but whatever or whomever that the cause of the lack of layering, kudos.

What?! blues clues?! IT IS HAPPENING!!! Time to examine that picture!

Blizzard is aware of this issue as per This Support Article regarding the Trading Post Enthusiast Achievement.

Currently, Blizzard does not have a workaround or resolution that can be provided.

1 Like

Thank you! :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

How simple can it be? I know I completed it every month it was up. ah well, typical bug-infested content. Someone post the 12 rewards.

Okay I looked it up https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Traveler's_Log_history

The first month’s mount reward is not even listed in my mount collection as uncollected I guess this might be the problem the mount not showing up in our collection tab even as uncollected.

I have every other reward but the mount from feb’23 isn’t even in my mount tab.

How difficult is it to at least provide a tactical fix ahead of solving the larger issue?

1. A simple query to see which accounts have 12 rewards
  2. Accounts with all 12 rewards should be manually granted the achievement.

This could even go a step further and see if the month everyone is “missing” is the same month and would help with the investigation.

Where do we sign up for this amazing “no layering” on retail? So tired of being layered while in combat.