Get the Burden of Unrelenting Justice Transmog Set

Get the Burden of Unrelenting Justice Transmog Set

Beginning in January, you can go from day to night in the blink of an eye with the new Burden of Unrelenting Justice transmog set by earning the monthly special reward from the Trading Post twelve times.

View Full Article

28 Likes

Oh no, is it going to be another forced day/night thing like the moonsaber?

Can we please just decide which one we want to have on? I love the moon one but the green does nothing for me and I’d rather not have my mog forced into it any time I play during the daytime.

161 Likes

Yeah this is pretty disappointing, I appreciate they put the work in, but I really hope we get the option to use both exclusively regardless of the time.

88 Likes

Blizzard, sometimes, less is more.

All that was asked was a Warden set. That’s it. That’s all it needed to be.

Please either rework this into separate tints, or allow us to “lock” our color scheme into a specific time of day’s tint. Thank you.

81 Likes

As we know, the other night/day cycle item was so well received

Just make it 2 sets

76 Likes

Oh look. A mog people have wanted for years. Time gated for a year after announcement and its a gimicky color changing thing that will ultimately go with nothing and satisfy no one. Im shocked.

77 Likes

Please don’t force the color change, I really don’t like the white versions and I mostly play at night. Please just let us choose. :pray:

57 Likes

Looks awesome, but please provide two aditional styles to let us turn off the day/night reactivity

44 Likes

I like both sets, but I’d prefer if they were just that; two sets. I don’t want my mog changing, especially if I’m only going to use pieces of it instead of the full set.

If I use those gloves because they’re silver and match my mog then during the day they’re green and gold I’m going to be so sad. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

48 Likes

I never mog full sets, having this change color based on time of day makes it functionally useless.

Please reconsider and have the appearances unlock for transmog regardless of time of day.

46 Likes

You can literally get it in 19 days if you weren’t asleep at the wheel for the past 11 months doing the Trading Post.

8 Likes

Nice I am excited for this one and I enjoy how it will dynamically change appearance! That seems really cool!

11 Likes

Great, hope they do three options.

Green/gold

Silver

Then one that changes between them

30 Likes

You don’t need to earn the special reward twelve times consecutively to get the achievement nice!

10 Likes

Pretty please give us both color options as mogs, and let us pick which one we want to use?

Sorry, but one of the color palettes is gorgeous, and the other is just not to my taste at all. It’s disappointing that we will be subjected to an armor mog that changes color at random times throughout the day, and whose changing we have no control over.

It will also make things horriffic to manage if we are only using certain pieces from the set, as half the time they will not match the other armor pieces we are using.

27 Likes

And it was announced a year ago.

2 Likes

Cool, I like it

3 Likes

Not gonna lie I like the white set better so I kind of hate that it will change colors but at the same time I like the set so I’m getting somewhat mixed feelings. :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug:

14 Likes

Very cool looking transmog! Hope to earn it next year sometime.

2 Likes

I don’t really like the shoulders, but also… can we opt into whether it shifts day/night? I feel like this transmog will make us vanish into the floors of Amirdrassil if it’s locked to Night during evening raid times.

8 Likes