The warden gear will automatically change color based on time of day

Please make this optional. If I decide to mix and match this transmog with other pieces it might suddenly clash with those pieces during certain times of the day. It’s a cool concept but please don’t enforce it on everyone. Waited a year for this transmog being announced.

16 Likes

dont need another post about it alot of players are giving feed back

4 Likes

Some of the decisions they make lmao…

3 Likes

I don’t know, I don’t mind this idea. But to be fair I would only use the set as an entire set. I only mix maxed a mog on my dh, and it’s really just amazing that it worked out so well, but I don’t really play that character. Overwhelmingly the majority of my time I rock sets with no changes.

Complaining that the color change set doesn’t match with anything is kind of silly to me. It’s just one giant no crap sherlock.

2 Likes

It likely would match in one form or another but it changing make it not.

1 Like

Yes. That is what the post you are quoting says.

1 Like

But, I mean, what do you want it to do, not change colors? Because doing that would make it like 100 other pieces, all of which you could be using, I might add.

1 Like

Yes. I want it compatible with other transmogs that don’t change colors. I don’t care if it’s not unique/special. I didn’t ask for color changing transmog. Particularly of a set that’s been in high demand for years now.

2 Likes

Pretty bad design if you think about it.

If you find a nice weapon that fits the moon one, when it changes to day, it won’t fit anymore, forcing to change it. Or vice-versa.

6 Likes

I think it’s pretty cool feature. I hope they leave it as is.

2 Likes

I hope they make it optional so everyone is happy.

3 Likes

Cool feature? Yes.

Does it also mean I will never use it? Yes.

On a mount, it was cool. On a transmog set, you can tell they didn’t think things through.

1 Like

Pretty cool that there’s a mount to go with it; hopefully we’ll see weapons as well.

The concept is rad but I can totally see why there’s some concerns.

we won
!

wooo

2 Likes

i saw that yesterday with kind feed back and within reason we do win

then don’t use it.

1 Like

Wowhead has given the news that in 10.2.5 this’ll be an option.

I mean thats the way its made, just like the mount, you dont have to use the mog if you dont like it

1 Like

I asked for warden armor tho