ICC BUFF needs to drop

Should drop the ICC buff asap

17 Likes

That buff is just a crutch.

3 Likes

it’ll start dropping in december and then get better over the next few months

December of January. I’d lean more towards January.

This way, guilds can wrap up this year without any buffs. And after Xmas break, start anew with 5% and it slowly will climb up and for last 3-4 months we will be with 30% gearing up alts getting ready for Cata.

I’ve already picked my main and my “main” alt :smiley:

Make available Dec 25th as a Christmas gift…

1 Like

How about no, let people prog.

You’ll have your handicap in due time.

8 Likes

Here’s to hoping it drops sooner rather than later! Progression time is over we are 6wks in. You got your kills or you are hard stuck at this point.

1 Like

-states buff is a crutch and to git gud

-doesnt state the buff can be turned off, doesn’t state they also would never turn it off

-keep reiterating that gatekeeping is good for the community, when it is just good for a small sect of no-lifers with good rng who saw their items and tie their self worth to some rng aspect in a video game that nobody else in the world would care about their success in it

-dont take a reality check

-come to forums to keep said false narrative alive so my weak self esteem can still exist!

-profit

Jokes aside I would love to see the buff start, who cares.

12 Likes

This player base is so cringe they literally don’t like any form of progression.

9 Likes

If the buff is a crutch, so is additional gear and time progging.

If you haven’t downed it yet, too bad

4 Likes

Personally I’m a fan of progging the bosses

My guild isn’t great, we’re fair casual raid 1 night a week and have had some roster issues

We’re 4 down and on the cusp of another 2-3

I’d rather not see the buff, I’m having fun progging with the gang

If I wanted to clear the raid on Heroic I’d just join a gdkp

At some point you’ll realise it’s not the loot that matters, it’s raiding with your friends, having a good time and working towards killing some bosses - it’s a good feeling finally downing a boss you’ve struggled with, then the discord comes alive with jeering, GGs and encouragement

That’s what it’s about, not 277 ilvl gear

2 Likes

Buff is coming, just chill 3 more weeks.

Pre sure they said in Interviews they’d look at the data they have 8 weeks in and decide then if they add the buff in based off of boss kills and heroic kills data.

ICC buff needs to stop.

2 Likes

They can’t prog for 3 more weeks they are already in shambles.

1 Like

They said they would be releasing it no later than 8 weeks. But they would release it earlier IF data showed that they need to.

3 Likes

Worry about getting to 80 first. That said, ICC buff will probably come with ruby sanctum.
:axe:

What’s even the point of the buff??

1 Like

Help players progress faster, and or get over roadblocks that gear isn’t helping them pass.

It also let the raid be launched harder than the devs would have set it if the buff wasn’t planned from the start.

It was a good compromise between giving guilds an added challenge, but not leaving the rest of the players from feeling like it is forever out of reach.

1 Like