[Feedback] [accessibility] 10.2 flying

Continuing the discussion from Flying should never require rep/renown:

I like to put this discussion here as well, as I do agree that it feels weird that we get advanced flying (dragon-riding) basically for free, but now we have to jump through hoops to get static flying when it doesn’t really give benefits at all, as you can keep airborne while dragon flying if done properly and it goes way faster. It also feels very wrong that we keep having to earn what we already had?

Additionally, I’d like to bring more attention to this in regard to normal flying.

I think it’s very important to keep accessibility in mind when talking about flying and it once again feels wrong that people who rely on normal flying have to work harder on it

18 Likes

When it was found out that you needed Pathfinder for normal flying I even tried to bump and add this exact thought to an existing thread.

It is just really weird to have normal flying locked. It kind of defeats the purpose of it being an accessibility option for players. Even from those that are fine using Dragonriding, you’re working to unlock, what many people seem to say, an inferior travel method.

8 Likes
12 Likes

Great to hear and a big win for accessibility - I’m still wondering and many others what this means:

From how it reads, some zones are excluded. If so, is it out of technical limitations or what exactly is the reason (Esp. The caverns are hard to navigate for some ppl, who really looked forward to this accessibility feature)? Can you elaborate and clarify on this?

9 Likes