Get a Year of WoW and Gain a Slew of Extras to Add to the Adventure

Get a Year of WoW and Gain a Slew of Extras to Add to the Adventure

Expand your collection with four new mounts, a pet, and a future full of exciting items with the purchase of World of Warcraft® 12-Month Subscription. Available now from the in-game or Blizzard Shop.

View Full Article

3 Likes

That murloc is like the king of murlocs. Mrrrglrglrglrgo off, king.

2 Likes

Do you get a discount if you own some of those mounts already? Isn’t that dragon from the DF Heroic edition? I know that fish is from some other promotion.

4 Likes

sweet! with all these 12 month subscriptions i should be good until 3142 a.d.

going to buy now. really. i am.

hmm and 500 tender per month.

1 Like

Anyone know if the new owlbeast flies?

1 Like

Just in time for the 300th version of Battlefield 1942: 3142

5 Likes

The dragon will be announced next year, it’s the lunar new years mount they do every year.

The fish is the current 6mth promo mount and is included with the 12mth one. There is no discount since you aren’t buying a mount bundle but game time.

1 Like

Just in time for Patch 1283.0, World of Warcraft, Wrath of the Lich King’s Great Great Great Great Great Great Grandson

8 Likes

Jaina better be the Great Great Great Great Great Great Grandma.

Lich King IX, if you will.

3 Likes

They did the math

2 Likes

Can we stop rewarding both versions with different rewards?

12 Likes

Gotta make the Classic crowd feel special so they can keep trolling the retail GD forums about which client is better.

4 Likes

I believe Vhx was talking about the WotLKC dragon. I could be wrong though!

What if you’re currently on a 12 month sub from previous and why do I keep getting gift spammed lol

3 Likes

No, because you’re not paying for the mounts, you’re paying for the sub. The other items shown were from previous 6 month sub rewards. So if you picked up this 12 month promo now, you’d get another 12 months sub tacked on to the end of your existing sub, and whichever of the items you don’t already have, as well as whatever items will be included in the next 6 month sub promotion.

Wake Island will be yet again remade lol

I remember 2142 that came out in 2006. Good times

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

3 Likes

Trying to lock in that sub money before the expansion reveal?

Is this a bad sign?

3 Likes

It keeps saying I have gifts in my launcher (assuming the 12month sub gifts since I am on a 12month sub) but when I click it nothing is there

5 Likes

Hopefully they fix this bug soon with people that already have the year sub. “You have 1 unclaimed gift!: clicks on new gifts available " You don’t currently have any gifts.”

9 Likes