Feat of Strength Available for a Couple More Days

It is taking a little while to stabilize the Arcane Forge permanently.

This will result in more arcane disturbances in Valdrakken, with the last one projected to be at 2:00 p.m. PDT on Wednesday, September 13, which means more time to get the limited time Feat of Strength Arcane Influence.

Thereafter, the forge will be permanently empowered for you to continue crafting your Mimiron’s Jumpjets.

36 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

It is a 0 recourse, 0 point, 0 reward achievement.

There is no “fear of missing out”. It’s just limited time, like a lot of other things. Don’t misuse “FOMO” as a platform of outrage.

13 Likes

unless you count the achievement there is nothing gain or lost

That’s why every time they have shamrock shakes at McDonald’s I write a letter to my senator. Those darn fomo abusers.

11 Likes

Thank you! I didn’t even know about this until this morning. :dracthyr_heart:

2 Likes

ty for giving others more time, glad to see u guys respond to feedback

1 Like

i would be fighting to have the ice-cream maker fixed lol

2 Likes

If it’s down for everyone there’s no fear

Its just mo

3 Likes

Still waiting for them to respond to all the 2h str legendary feedback :joy:

But on topic, it’s nice they extend this for collectors I guess. At least all the “FOMO” complaints over this achieve will stop now.

I doubt it. Now all the people who were busy those days will just be busy longer.

3 Likes

True now it’ll be “I’m in school / at work and don’t have time for this Blizzard! Please extend to the weekend”

What was I thinking?

3 Likes

I’m sorry, so what do you do to get this?

Pick up an orb in Valdrakken (I think) and use it on the forge at a certain time of the day.

Sorry, baiting me into Valdrakken for anything will not work.

If you want me playing DF content, remove the timegate as progression that makes gearing meaningless to care about.

Also I have a personal stance against using launch day bait tactics to inflate user stats to spam shareholders with tampered statistics.

5 Likes

Eh? I’m not following.

… what?

5 Likes

Then move along if you don’t get it or understand,

1 Like

Or you could, you know… explain it. You posted on a forum. A place for discussion. I guess that’s too hard? :dracthyr_shrug:

2 Likes

Some of these have been, and they go nowhere with you.

Not interested in starting another arguing at a brick wall routine.

1 Like

It’s amazing. I ask for clarification, you get all uppity and personal about who knows what.

Well, bye then. Have a better day.

4 Likes