Unite and Face the Onslaught of the Dreamsurge

Unite and Face the Onslaught of the Dreamsurge

The growth of a new World Tree is causing the energies of the Emerald Dream to manifest throughout the Dragon Isles. Defeat the chaos brought about by the Druids of the Flame.

View Full Article

11 Likes

Neat :camera_flash:

2 Likes

So let me get this straight, this is basically free veteran gear that will still need…ZC? currency to upgrade to 424??? Please tell me you’re introducing an alternative currency to upgrade the gear. No one cares or does ZC anymore. ZC is basically the maw of DF.

Also, why is it only 424 gear? We’ve been getting veteran gear since ZC and the time rifts… This gear isn’t going to be that helpful to open world players if they’ve previously brought their toons into DF already.

10 Likes

Bro… I’m still doing Fyrakk , havent gotten to a Time-Rift thingy yet… I cant keep up!

:running_man: :wind_face:

EDIT: I know this is a “me” thing. Seems like I am not getting to things before they are obsolete with these quick fire patches. I know its good for most people though… so I am all for more content. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Are you talking about crests and flightstones? You know you can get those from any content, presumably including the Dreamsurges, right?

That’s a good question, though. I get capping open world gear levels but I mean, we’re in the home stretch of 10.1 so I don’t think it’d hurt if they at least threw some champion gear and wyrm crests at us sparingly.

15 Likes

Seems neat.

I am kinda confused why the Druids of the Flame are our antagonists though…Ragnaros has been a nonfactor for about a decade and all the Druids of the Flame exclusively served him. I was thinking all of them were wiped out with Staghelm’s demise.

I am interested in seeing how that is explained, if it ever is.

8 Likes

When can we start sending Crests to alts? It’s tedious having to do 20-40 M+ dungeon grinds on new characters when I literally have 100+ Crests on my main clogging up bag/bank space.

19 Likes

For flightstones and whelpling crests, sure. But not for Drake stones, which is what you need to get veteran gear to max. ZC is still the primary zone you have to farm to get them.

3 Likes

You can get them from Fyrak assaults and Time Rifts too. I’ve got alts upgrading to Normal tier that have never touched ZC.

2 Likes

Ah I forgot about fyrak assaults. Yes that will give them, but hardly any compared to the potential that is locked in ZC. I’ve never received a drake stone from a time rift outside of maybe a few from the weekly quest? ZC is still the main source.

3 Likes

Probably because it is still season 2. It seems to be Blizzard’s way of saying that if you want better gear then grind dungeons and raids.

Unless the gear has a new appearance, I won’t really bother with it. Will work on the other rewards.

2 Likes

Oh god you’re leaving something up to vote in WoW this is gonna be chaos

4 Likes

You get ten for completing each one.

Maybe, but there’s still other options :dracthyr_shrug:

Plus again, we still don’t know how much you can get from the Dreamsurges, if any.

I know, but still, if they’re going to keep tacking on catchup things like this it’d be nice if there was some sense of progression to them.

3 Likes

“dragonriding through their reinforcements circling above”

Guess i wont be participating :man_facepalming:t5: :rofl: :v:t5:

4 Likes

One will be clearly better and it will just be trolls that try to sway it to the “bad” buff. :grin:

1 Like

You would think but it is Blizzard.

2 Likes

Wait. You do? Do you mean each type of time rift instance boss?

I mean I get ten fragments when I kill a time rift boss :dracthyr_shrug:

Just did one on my pally a minute ago:

2 Likes

You can do more content than just whatever is the easiest if you want additional crests

And also what Briselody said about Time Rifts

2 Likes

Welp. Back I go to time rifts then.

2 Likes