Time is Running Out- Adopt Sunny and Flurky to Support BlueCheck Ukraine

Time is Running Out- Adopt Sunny and Flurky to Support BlueCheck Ukraine

Join Mila Kunis in supporting BlueCheck and their mission to provide critical humanitarian relief in war-torn Ukraine. Adopt Sunny and Flurky until August 29, and we will donate all proceeds** from the Pet Pack for Ukraine to this important cause.

View Full Article

93 Likes

They’re so cute.

25 Likes

Crap I came here to tell you no thanks but I do like the cause.

21 Likes

FINE! I will!

Grumbles something about how Arthas would love to support this cause, but nnoooooo, Shadowlands had to happen and be all stupid and stuff.

19 Likes

Going to a good cause, and I like that its all the money and not the sketchy 50%

26 Likes

Glad it’s going to a good cause and the pets are adorable!

21 Likes

Can’t ever see her without hearing Meg’s voice.

8 Likes

Is there any chance we can see both pets usable in both games? Thank you.

20 Likes

Slim to none, that’s why they do two.

1 Like

Anyone know about the non-profit specifically? Does it just fund relief like rebuilding, food ect or does it fund anything war related?

2 Likes

There’s a video on the page that tells you exactly what they do.

7 Likes

Oh great, another cash shop additi- oh. For Ukraine you say? Okay, that’s fine. :stuck_out_tongue: I will actually buy this pack.

27 Likes

I just watched the three minute ad for this. That felt very heartfelt and was brilliantly executed.

6 Likes

It’s available now. I just purchased it a little bit ago. :dracthyr_heart:

5 Likes

14 Likes

Any chance to get them separated into to 10 dollar purchases? I’d love to support but money is a bit tight and these are usually 10 dollar charity events. On top of that while I get giving for the cause is the real gain here, I don’t play classic so half the pack is just “nothing” to me. I’m sure there are others both classic and retail players in the same boat.

24 Likes

From July 25 to August 29, 2023, Blizzard Entertainment will donate 100% of the purchase price of each “Pet Pack for Ukraine,” to BlueCheck, less any chargebacks, refunds, and Value Added Taxes (VAT), or other similar taxes paid.

About BlueCheck Ukraine

BlueCheck Ukraine, co-founded by actor and activist Liev Schreiber, was launched by a collective of humanitarian crisis response experts whose mission is to quickly identify, vet, and support grassroots Ukrainian aid organizations that provide critical life-saving and humanitarian work on the ground. The organization fast-tracks urgent financial funds to partners who deliver medical care and rehabilitate damaged health facilities, evacuate and care for orphans and children with special needs, provide food, water, and shelter for people driven from their homes, take care of senior citizens, and quickly respond to many more urgent needs of Ukrainians affected by the war.

For those asking.

28 Likes

I looked it over and it seems pretty good. Obviously everyone has different idea’s of what a worthy cause to donate to is but it seems pretty good. Personally I think it’s best when companies donate to non-profits around their city or area, you know giving back to the community they reside in but I also don’t see a problem with this :heart:.

1 Like

Thank you. None of that is really controversial in any way

1 Like

dude ive been on a 9 lose streak. i cant get a single win. people have scienced this to a perfect meta

1 Like