Time is Running Out- Adopt Sunny and Flurky to Support BlueCheck Ukraine

oh i dont do pvp LOL
just perfect week to level’em up quickly.

1 Like

I’d much rather have both pets in retail WoW since I’ve never played and I will never play classic WoW but regardless of that it’s an important cause so I’m happy to help as soon as I’m back at home and online this afternoon. :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

15 Likes

I was at the AH on my bank alt and went to check token prices, and I saw the option to buy this before I saw the announcement, even :laughing:

DANG it, Blizzard, you know I’m a sucker for a charity pet.

4 Likes

So cute good job :+1::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I got them!

Sunny was my grandpa’s nickname before he passed away and I want to help out as best I can in the cause.

18 Likes

Absolutely

Double absolutely

Fine, i guess

19 Likes

Should just keep it going for however long you can really.

10 Likes

yeah the date is kinda strange. whats up with the deadline of aug 29th?

2 Likes

Im honestly surprised its going for a full month tbh

I’d like it to go longer as well though

1 Like

the only bad thing about this is why cant both games get both pets???

11 Likes

WANT! NEED MOAR LEETLE PETS! lol

:cookie:

10 Likes

I have a couple of CRITICAL UPDATES about this pet that aren’t obvious from the image above:

• SUNNY GLOWS. Their little ears glow, and they drip with glowing energy!
  • Sometimes, Sunny’s ear gets tucked back and askew

Imgur

36 Likes

For Ukraine, absolutely!

I wish we could get the Murloc in retail.

17 Likes

You people have zero clue without NATO support Ukraine would’ve LOST and without the top support from the USA they wouldn’t even stood a chance against Russia.

Everyday I see and hear this same argument “not our war and not our business” if they lose their democracy that makes it our business to fight back against a authoritarianism regime.

14 Likes

thank you for posting this. they used a reealy low rez pic for the pet promotion imho

2 Likes

Because the game is actually a lot more complex than simply giving money away. In fact it’s incredibly complex. Suffice it to say, this is how the United States developed and maintains a level of control or influence around the globe, and it’s not by force, it’s by good will donations and especially trade. In fact we’ve been so successful doing this that China is now trying to emulate our model of foreign relations and aid, surprise surprise.

Besides, Blizzard asking for donations and helping out people in need, has almost nothing to do with the US government, they aren’t really associated. I understand the frustration of seeing “tax” dollars go away, but those aren’t realistically tax dollars, and it’s cheaper than going to war.

Also, not to get too deep into this, but the Ukraine is a big deal right now for the US being able to prove its weapons manufacturing and effectiveness capabilities, which means future global US weapons sales rely on Ukraine doing well in this war. So, realistically this is a means for the US to maintain global hegemony, and probably why Ukraine won’t be joining NATO anytime soon. Which is why so many billions of dollars and equipment have gone over there, because it’s an economic investment.

As I said before, common people are the ones who are suffering the consequences of Putin’s ambitions, and if this money goes to help them then that’s alright by me because they need all the help they can get right now.

15 Likes

Also, from a pet battle perspective:

Imgur

The elemental Solar Beam ability and the Ray of Hope healing ability are nice cross-type touches that could make them a good choice for pet battle lineups. And who doesn’t love another source of Howl?

16 Likes

It’s a nice touch giving them Ray of Hope. All this business kind of makes me a bit sad actually.

8 Likes

without a doubt its S tier.

1 Like

Who cares? Im more worried about the children living in the streets because their homes got bombed.

Come on, man. Its going to move more dollars. How would you feel if you were shot at because the idiot next door wanted power.

9 Likes