FIX MMR its killing PVP

mmr cap low inflation is killing peoples drive to even bother queing 3s and SS even if a lot of people get “welfare glad mounts” add 400-500mmr inflation to increase player participation so the lower end of ladder can go for elite sets and the people at 2100 can go for glad mounts and 2700 achievments the ladder is in a very unhealthy state right now no one even wants to play
multi r1s and AWC players are at 2100-2300cr right now this late into the season

37 Likes

doesn’t stop me pressing queue

2 Likes

Who cares about cr? Just play for fun it’s just a game!!!

But if I had to choose between this super mega hyper deflated despair mode season or s2 slands hyper inflated to 3700cr with its challenger welfare gladmount I would have to go with option 2.

14 Likes

o for sure i had 300 games played last week spread across all my toons i really like this season outside a few toxic teams to fight but fighting the same 3 teams for 2 hours because no one wants to que at 2.1k 2.2k mmr is awful
1600-1800 has been the most fun due to comp diversity

I used to sit in LFG and q arena all night long
prob did 3000 arenas on my rogue in s3 alone

had so much fun helping people get their 1800 mogs

Now if you’re 1900 in 2s you’re facing rank 1s every game

game just feels bad atm and I live in random bgs lol, and tbh those are dying as well

7 Likes

Or just engaging in acts of cyberbullying. :dracthyr_love_animated:

15 Likes

Solo shuffle really did a number on this game lol

2k in 2s feels like the end of the world

q’d into Nessper → mud → Xaryu → Nessper → Maldiva back to back

I get it that it’s supposed to be fun, but I feel like if I’m playing at that level I should at least get my enchant like… bruh

21 Likes

its harder to do that when you really want the reward… but then you try to forget it, but it keeps bugging the back of your mind.
i should probably just go play shadow priest, i think the elite set from priest to look bad anyway

I decided to just kind of let my sub fall play steam games then come back in about 2ish months when the mmr normalizes. Seems to be a trend I am noticing on my friends list so might as well follow suit.

2 Likes

He was being sarcastic.

1 Like

This is the first time I’ve ever played WoW where I queue and basically just assume I’ll lose rating, or maybe climb a tiny bit. We went up 45 the last time we queued then gave half of it back. Decided from now on if we win 2 or 3 in a row we just call it a night until MMR is fixed. Save ourselves a couple hours of queuing to basically end up where we started.

5 Likes

hopefully friday we see then do mmr change r1 teams at 1700-1800 is just awful all the streamers people in game and on the forums have been complaining about mmr in 3s and SS for weeks now

8 Likes

At this point I’m hoping whatever platform they stream AWC on has a chat and it’s just flooded for days on end with people complaining about MMR deflation. Lol

1 Like

Only takes one person to start the MMR cap and deflation in the chat for it to flood.

1 Like

what happened? didnt people say solo shuffle was too inflated? isnt this what people were begging for?

oh, turns out that wasnt such a great idea, was it.

3 Likes

Your avatar looks like a painting of some old lady at the darkest corner of an abandon bar

5 Likes

Going from one extreme to another isn’t helpful

3 Likes

blame the people that begged for deflation :joy:

1 Like

Listening to elitists and 1300 arena players that begged for shuffle killed the game ngl

3 Likes

next time u should use ur voice then if you dislike the direction of the game xD

1 Like