16 year player looking for a long term home

First off, I am super old. Like 42. Some people don’t like playing with older people so let’s get that out of the way.

I am coming back to the game so I am not ready to raid at all. So I’m really looking for the long game and mostly 10.2.5 fated raiding

I am a new dad and also don’t really know what my main is. DK, DH, Pally are all getting play with my Druid being leveled.

I used to tank raids back in the day and have multiple AOTCs. Looking for a place to call home! I’m available after 9est and can only raid 2 times a week.

Discord: Sloththetank

Heya, Jazzidan! We aren’t ready to raid yet either but perhaps you’re interested in joining some older guys and gals playing wow?

Hey Jazz! My guild is a small guild now, although it was large in years past when we were progression raiding. We are old too. We took a 2 year break and are rebuilding as a M+/casual/social guild . We are friendly and we all have jobs and kids and responsibilities as well. we are willing to help out new and returning players. If you can bear with us while we recruit more members , then we might be a good fit for you. we also made a community for those who we want to play with that are not in our guild . Sick Society is a retired raiding guild with experienced leadership looking to build a m+/casual/social/leveling guild. We are very friendly and we do a little bit of everything. Whisper one of us for an invite or add my btag Barbiedoll#11882