16 vs 40 and 20 vs 40 Epic Bgs

I just joined two epic bgs today which there were 20 alliance vs 40 horde, and the other one was 16 alliance vs 40 horde. Of course, their team crushed our team. Lol

3 Likes

I’ve been in EBG where it’s 25 vs 40 multiple times.

There are just not enough players playing this game who likes to PVP. There are premade teams who are not taking their queues and are holding the line, making less players at the start of a EBG.

It’s just sad.

3 Likes

That means in the middle of that game, something went wrong and half your team decided to bail out or logout instead of finishing the game.

Again blizzard needs to stop breaking things that were not broken and start fixing things that are old and tired out.

That isn’t what is going on there. It’s q-sync premaders declining the queue because not enough of their premade got the queue prompt at the same time, so it leaves you outnumbered for the start of the match.

There shouldn’t be such a long delay when someone cancels their queue. Seems like the same delay when someone disconnects.

2 Likes

Yes assuming this is at the start of the BG, an epic BG community ducked out of their queue. If you’re joining a late game, it’s because your team lost the first objective and everyone left.

1 Like

^this has been my experience too. The second we lost the fight at Hangar half the team bailed. Then a never ending cycle of join/leave. We were at half strength the majority of the fight.

We need cross faction unranked battlegrounds.

1 Like

The problem is Blizzard’s fault really.
You get ZERO conquest for losing. So most people if you lose the hanger fight or lose sunken ring or lose at roc there’s no incentive to stay because statistically you’re going to lose the match and get zero conquest.

Mathematically it’s best to take the 15 minute debuff, maybe Q on an alt. A WG offense that fails you will be in there for about 30 minutes even with the towers down or you can AFK out with a 15 minute debuff and queue faster

Random battlegrounds arent much of a problem because most are over within 15 minutes anyway.

1 Like

It’s more than likely because there is an Alliance premade dodging another premades. We were trying to work around that last night to get them to come out to play. But it seems they want to kill pugs not a bigger challenge. I guess i don’t blame them from the word on the street every horde premade is beating them up even when severely split. That being the case they probably have issues with pugs as well.

If you get conquest for losing, bgs will pivot to losing quickly for faster conquest farming.

Lost the first fight? “Let them win! We still get conquest points!”

You’ll also see more people AFK inside bgs or bot their way to a full set of conquest gear.

this is why i like the idea of charging the player double conquest if they afk. everyone else has a valid reason to afk and would just play a few more games to get the conquest back, the conquest and easy game farmers would be locked out.

Doing bgs for conquest. Maybe for the daily win but after that it’s not really efficient enough for how much time it takes. I do them cause I think they are fun and queuing into straight aids gets a little tiring eventually

This, i used to love just q’ing up some bgs. Now the matches are never fun, never a fun evenish match, just always steam roll on one side or the other

2 Likes

Well…I just come back and provide some updates here which I haven’t won any of the epic bgs for the last 5 days. There were quiet a lot of premade groups in each battleground and they can crush our entire team with only 1 or 2 of their people taken down. I’ll see if I can accumulate the number up. Lol

(Ok, second update…I finally get my first victory for this week before Tuesday reset…I am kinda happy now. Lol)

1 Like

THIS, I used to enjoy just q’ing up some bgs win or loss they would be decently even. I’d have some fun at least. Cant have any fun these days either one team has less people and/or one team stomps the other on either side. Used to be able to have semi even down to the last minute games.

I used to love just q’ing up a couple bgs, win or lose that would still be some fun. Could almost always have a nice evenish match that would be down to the wire games. Not anymore! These days either one team is outnumbered and/or one side just stomps the other completely.

1 Like

Just now I left an IoC that started with only fifteen people on our team. That is a massive amount of queue dropping.

The numbers racket, colloqially known as the Mafia or Italian lottery is a form of illegal gambling mostly done in poor or working class neighborhoods like the city of PUG in Turkey. A bettor will attempt to pick one of four Epic BGs that will be randomly drawn during that day and place their bet with the bookie via an automated queue system run by the book maker’s handler, usually Blizzard,

Only community I can think that does this is ruin.

Ruin Gaming is currently queueing epics and dropping split queue pops. Their leader is streaming on twitch if you want to try dodging their q-sync

why dodge ruin is an easy win