16 vs 40 and 20 vs 40 Epic Bgs

lol i meant as an Alliance player who does not want to risk joining a 15 vs 40 IOC. I don’t know how strong Ruin’s group actually is

1 Like

ah I mistook what you were saying my bad yeah

I was in an epic bg with ~50% of the team missing when the game began.

This is ridiculous.

4 groups aren’t enough? You need all 6 or 7?

Stop dropping queues, people who claim they’re not cheating. I know you don’t care, but you’re screwing over all the pugs on your faction too.

They are dodging and splitting on your side of the fence lately

who needs quality control?

We whooped em good last night :smiley:

Now they’re dropping queues to dodge you?!

Thanks a lot!

:wink:

As I say often, FALL TO YOUR KNEES AND DIE FOR ME! :wink: We’ve been recruiting and making friends. We’ve been whupping butts lately.

1 Like

Training for the war game?

:slight_smile:

A lot of people have no interest in rated. Thus the main way to get conquest is BGs. For multiple toons it can be tiring.

Indeed. We whupped their butts tonight!

2 Likes

Ruin has been dropping a lot of queues, presumably to get a game with every group to pop. We’ve seen a lot of games start against 10 to 15 Alliance as they do requeues. They also dodge at times because they won’t win against Horde communities. That’s just how it goes when they are filling groups with players through LFG. More so a coordinated pug with members mixed in.

It’s definitely screwing over a lot of Alliance teams along the way. But so is matching into Horde communities. The Alliance pugs getting hit from both sides.

5 Likes

Does the leader of Ruin post in this forum?

I’d like to file a complaint.

RNG.

Sometimes the faction you are playing has the edge, sometimes the other does.

Irregardless of the amount of players.

“Oh god, if he’s losing to Torture…” Yes, that made it’s way to me. Yep, they thought they’d smash us. Nope! :smiley: Ooked right in the dooker.

1 Like

There has been huge holes on the alliance team at the start of a great many matches lately…I gather they have one come in and report back “it’s them” and everyone drops or they are simply needing all 40 to get the queue at once to feel competent to play the match and win. It’s fairly common in the last week or so.

1 Like

There used to be a time when the only way you could get conquest gear was through rated I recall. I agree that bgs should give more conquest. Maybe if many people don’t care for rated it can be for cosmetics I am a cosmetics enjoyer myself