15th Anniversary Items

Confirmed for me as well. Received my Anniversary present before the reset. Learned the pet but after realms returned, can not summon the pet. Pet journal says that the pet is “locked”. Fireworks and rep/exp token are there though.

2 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

same, says the pet is revoked and all my items disappeared for this event. please fix blizzard!

1 Like

Hello. Here’s what I’ve experienced so far.

Opened gift box before maintenance and got a bunch of stuff. Opened the pet. Did not click on the WoW 15% bonus. Left the game with 14 minutes before maintenance. Read the threads here and went back into the game. the WoW token was no longer available. After maintenance, still no WoW 15% token.

On another character after maintenance, opened gift box from the mail. The WoW token was automatically applied and I did not have a pet token.

And to help pass the time… :popcorn:

Edit: I’ve since checked on both characters. They each have the new pet in the pet collection but it is greyed out. I cannot summon them (on horde and bad guys).

1 Like

Same…:frowning:

1 Like

I usualy just lurk but i thought i would post this. I lost items expect for the timewalker badges, Also my char’s still have the pet Lost the exp/rep token

1 Like

We are aware there are issues with this folks. Thank you for your patience, still being looked into.

Soon as I hear an update, I’ll pass it along.

12 Likes

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Same for me.

2 Likes

Same issue myself.

By the way, this only happened on this characters, all others have their items. Sadly this character is the one that picked up Lil’ Nefarian :sob:

Not that I can add much but same for me. I received the pet, summoned and leveled it up to lvl 22 before server maintenance. I can no longer summon him as he is listed as revoked.

need muh 15%

2 Likes

Ya got on before the maintenance an now same song an dance all of you. Was hopping today was gonna be good too.

cant you just resend the mail to all chars? whats the worst that will happen 2 fireworks?

I too got my anniversary reward prior to the reset and now after the reset I can’t access Lil’ Nefarian. It has a status of “Revoked” when I look at him in the journal. I can’t summon or level him.

ragnaros bugged

1 Like

Quite a few bugs with this. Pet is now listed as revoked and unable to be summoned. Ragnaros has a lot of DCing going on.

I got the Memories of Fel, Frost and Fire on my rogue, got my mount and learned it. It now says I have not collected the mount. :frowning:

Same happened on my main/DH account. Set it as fav, re-logged and now completely missing, along with the panda-kite mount from “We’re going to need more saddles” 150 mount achievement. I’ve opened a support ticket.

Can’t summon pet. FIrework deleted. WoW anniversary token deleted. Had logged in before reset and used them. Now they’re gone. I have the achieve and the opened email in my box.