In Development: Fractures in Time

All looks great. Two humble requests:

• Beefier Dracthyr body and head options
  • Red skin for Draenei, who may wish to play an Eredar Warlock
7 Likes

I did not think I would see Night elf warlocks before Night Elf paladins, since we have had Night Elf paladins introduced in Legion. A part of me hopes that the Night Elf Paladin is actually part of the Night Elf heritage unlock, because it has to be a profound impact to the Night Elves that their deity has a sister they never knew about, and that both sisters are in charge of a Great Cycle that the Night Elves, through their druids, have only been partially part of.

I mean, I’m not going to complain. It’s just weird that Night Elves would get warlock when these last years the clamor has been for paladin. But I’ll take it.

7 Likes

Like others have mentioned, what I’m most confused about is how the heck a Lightforged Draenai Warlock is supposed to work. But I had the same expectations as you for Night Elves. Never thought I’d see a NE Warlock.

5 Likes

Paladin for Night Elves with their heritage armor could be really nice.

3 Likes

Hi friend with similar name! Nothing to add to what you said, just wanted to wave, little spark :heartpulse:

1 Like

I’ve removed the reference for now since it’s not directly about facing Galakrond but facing the fallout from Galakrond’s demise. We’ll share more details about the mega-dungeon a bit later in development in a stand-alone article.

5 Likes

Major oof.

Big disappoint :frowning:

Those pictures with galakrond are so amazing though. I really hope galakrond isn’t cut out.

I was super hyped but guess I got baited by wowhead.

1 Like

I just want to be a nelf warlock

Not even the Red Eredar.

Blizzard lore is dead.

1 Like

No.

That’s all. We don’t need the dumb limitations anymore.

1 Like

Those are some striking images of Galakrond. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

The reason seems obvious though. Blizzard is doing these class/race combos in batches and druid/paladins/demon hunters are last in line due to having to make customization options.

3 Likes

We don’t know that yet.

I hope we get Man’ari customizations. Same as I have hoped for Dragonmaw skin tones, Grimtotem and Leper Gnomes.

It’s going to be funny though if they do get a red skin and the Draenei racial is touch of the Naaru.

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see my golden moose.

1 Like

This is Blizzard. The same Blizzard that gave us Void Elves over the requested High Elves.

I have 0 faith in them making this make sense.

4 Likes

Seven years later, DH is still stuck with 2 specs, one of which you can never seem to balance properly. But yes, let’s add even more lizards to the world.

P.S. I bet players would rather you add more visages than a support spec that probably will be mandatory for all high end content.

6 Likes

Galakrond is too much work to make a satisfying boss fight so they’ll just tease him endlessly and never actually show him.

1 Like

I’m with you there man. I wanted High Elves, also.

4 Likes

“Kalimdor Dragonriding Grand Prix”

Dragon flight coming to old zones? Great news for fans of dragon flying.

Forgive my reading comprehension but I seem to keep missing the references to when regular flying is going is coming back. Based on flying back to my corpse in DF, it has been enabled in DF, so when will I be able to do this while alive? I really miss hovering and just cruising for nodes and stuff.

Thank you.

4 Likes

I am so hyped but nervous it will be a let down.

I so badly want the orange felgaurd.
The model exists. Please let me use it :pray:

3 Likes