In Development: Fractures in Time

Whelp Daycare.
Whelp. Daycare.
I want to do these quests so bad. Anything for the baby dragons.
:dracthyr_yay_animated:

Also they’re looking into Holy Paladins so nice.

10 Likes

Mag’har/LFD Warlocks is super goofy (the former of which basically can’t exist, those dudes would be green in a week) and sort of calls into question previous statements of new race/class combos being carefully considered. Just feel like the allied race death knight wave where its more of a “screw it, open it all up” mentality.

6 Likes

Did anyone actually think through this Warlock class expansion from a lore perspective?

Acceptable:

• Kul Tiran
  • Zandalari Trolls

I could live with:

• Pandaren
  • Tauren
  • Highmountain Tauren

Does not make any sense:

• Night Elves
  • Draenei
  • Lightforged Draenei
  • Mag’har Orcs

I beg you dev team to remove these bad options! Some of us care about the lore/story in Warcraft. You can remove these before the patch goes to PTR. You know once you create these bad combinations they can never be undone.

Even with the “I can live with group” can you make some story or lore to support this?

Someone please call the lore department to make sure they are okay!!

19 Likes

Eredar are not red skinned by default, they are blueish/purple like every other eredar including the draenei, the ones that change their skin to red are the ones that got years and years infused by fel, sold their soul or have a lot of proximity to demons. So, for the sake of backstory our playable draenei CAN be red, but they don’t NEED to be red to make sense, we are not getting Burning Legion Eredar, our Draenei just started to embrace the Warlock path. Thal’kiel was the greatest eredar demonic summoner and his skin is blue, so it takes a lot of time to go red apparently.

3 Likes

Never thought I would live to see the day Panda’s Night Elves, and Draenei finally become warlocks.

1 Like

lets hope an aff rework and new buffs are in that patch… or before

1 Like

Galakrond mega dungeon

HYPEEEEE

1 Like

The quality has been lacking in some areas, but the pacing has been nice. And they’ve shown that they are open to at least some feedback. Overall, I think my complaints are minimal, and normally they are numerous.

1 Like

Can Rdruid get this spec option treatment please?

My hopes and copes:

• Let this Kalimdor Grand Prix mean we get old world Dragonriding
  • Give Draenei Eredar customization to accompany Warlock class (More options for other races could be Grimtotem, Cult of the Damned tattoos or more eye colors for glowy eyed races)
  • Hope Augmentation will not be a must have for raid
  • Hope Assassination Rogue finally becomes viable in M+
7 Likes

Ooh interesting!

OMG DRAGON DAYCARE!

4 Likes

A little underwhelming that Iridikron is going to be a dungeon boss

1 Like

Highly doubt we actually would kill him

2 Likes

TAUREN WARLOCKS YAAAAS!

3 Likes

It has nothing to do with Galakrond. They’ve said it’s in relation to stopping the Infinite Dragonflight from making Nozdormu turn into Murozond

Can you do DH next and make it Vulpera/Gnome.

1 Like

Night elves being Demon Hunters and embracing Fel, is the same as being a Warlock just that the Warlock uses magic to connect to it, but at the end is the same corruption. So it does make sense, every race that can be mages can be Warlocks, arcane magic is the way to warlock Fel magic, just that people forbid it, draenei were expert summoners and soul binders from millenia ago. With the Burning Legion “dead” there should be more acceptance of “Demon slavery” and summoners from Azeroth societies in general than when the legion was a threat and incursions in their name could happen.

1 Like

“ This eight-boss Mythic-only mega-dungeon will take players across the timeways to stop the Infinite Dragonflight from succeeding. You’ll face Iridikron and Galakrond, among others,”

???

It says it right there.

2 Likes

I mean there’s a lightforged dreadlord already. He was actually the very first lightforged we ever saw, in fact. So they could be demonic eredar that were lightforged like he was.

3 Likes

WARLOCK PET CUSTOMIZATIONS! In the barber shop! What!

Can’t wait to see what that is!

7 Likes