PvP Rating Cutoffs as of 9:00 a.m. PDT May 1

Cool AWC Players alting Balance are higher than first time Elite rets that are 1000 rating higher than they have ever been.

3 Likes

Ret only got played like a 6 weeks out of the season, mush brain.

Let me think rq.

Kz
Clapper
Vanguards
Cloud
Breezy (even if he is insufferable)
Kalvish (lmao)
Drake
Rex are all solid ret players, no?

2 Likes

Sorry but this post is pretty pointless unless it’s unless it’s updated every day, and this also doesn’t clarify if cutoffs are already including added spots from alts or not.

I don’t get how it’s so hard to have the website working the way it should

4 Likes

Please buff the underperforming specs like Outlaw and Fury n_n

Suggestion: Give Fury Bladestorm or other ways to predict and avoid CC

1 Like

I’ve updated the OP here with the cutoffs as of 9:00 a.m. PDT today.

3 Likes

Are we going to be getting anymore more updates throughout the day?

Huh. Did the Mistweaver cutoff go down? Also good grief the Balance cutoff. :dracthyr_sweat:

Well said!! I’ve had a lot of fun queueing this season, and I’m looking forward to getting it all again next season, but also the tabard, hopefully… Boomkin is getting some more QoL(?) so hopefully we’ll do even better in the keyboard-slam-melee meta :smiley:

1 Like

“Yeah bro, 3584 is safe”
-everyone two days ago and now im spot 5/5 just sweating.

Is that balance one correct? That shows the boomy cutoff going down o.O

yeah sure fine… i already got my 1.8k anyway.

Kind of crazy how like top 5-10 of the overall ladder isn’t safe with a few hours on the clock. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Currency resets? Inquiring minds and all that.

2 Likes

While I do like posts like this, can you provide clarification as to why the offical website does not show this data?

Is Crimson Legend still faction specific?

As per the patch notes for 10.0.7, Crimson Legend doesn’t have the 50 wins per faction requirement

End of Season PvP rewards will no longer be tied to a specific faction. Additionally, the end of season title will no longer require a specific number of games played on your faction but instead will be that number of games played within the season. For example, for Crimson Gladiator, a player will need 150 games played in Dragonflight Season 1 and ending at .1% of the ladder to earn the title.

There are three unique titles for Dragonflight Season 1:

Crimson Gladiator - End season at top .1% of the PvP ladder with at least 150 games played.

Crimson Legend - End season at top .1% of the Solo Shuffle ladder with at least 50 games played.

However, the achievement still shows the requirement both on WoWhead and in-game.

End Dragonflight PvP Season 1 in the top 0.1% of the Solo Shuffle ladder (requires 50 games won on your current faction in Dragonflight Season 1).

I wonder if Blizzard will remember that there shouldn’t be a faction requirement anymore. I just faction changed my main rogue from Tauren to Nelf for 3 lobbies and got in title range a few weeks ago.

1 Like

The season appears to still be active.

1 Like

greyed out now on my client

Poor intern stumbling out of bed to slam the “End season” button 55 minutes late. :dracthyr_love_animated:

2 Likes

the ladder is snapshotted anyways