XT-002 Deconstructor Tuning Coming Later Today -- January 31

Later today, we intend to reduce the difficulty of XT-002 Deconstructor on Hard Mode via a hotfix.

We’ll let you know the details of the tuning here when it goes live, and you’ll find it in our hotfixes update thereafter.

11 Likes

You mean the nerf made 15 years ago was made for a good reason?!

I’m shocked! SHOCKED, I tell you!

32 Likes

Aesirs Edge, here I come :smiley:

1 Like

It’s almost like they made changes for a reason back then! Maybe they added rdf in wrath for a reason too….

38 Likes

This thread isn’t about RDF.

12 Likes

But it is about fixing things…

23 Likes

Stop making everything about RDF.

Wahhhhh an obviously overtuned boss can be killed now. What an absurd whine!

3 Likes

This thread isn’t about RDF.

Every thread is about RDF.

36 Likes
1 Like

I truly hope this was re-nerfed because it was truly undoable and not just because it hadn’t been done yet.

1 Like

Hows that prius fart hot box?

Since you’ve now proven that you buff and nerf content, there’s zero excuse to not be adjusting classes that are underperforming.

4 Likes

Frankly i think 10 man is do-able, and they should leave that alone or keep it very minimumly changed, (though at the same time, it shouldn’t be as hard as alagon, so if they did nerf it to keep it in line i’d be okay with that.)

Just kinda wish they would also give folks an option / achieve to kill that in 10 and 25 the real way, like killing TLK 25 Heroic with no help from Garrosh/Varrian (Which they didn’t do and should do.)

What a bad take.

3 Likes

My “but it’s hard mode” comment got deleted I guess but they are here complaining already!

It’s not supposed to be the tightest dps check in the raid, clearly.

Guilds who killed all the hard modes week one cannot come close to killing XT.

We just one shot XT hard mode on Saturday on 10m, he’s nowhere near Algalon. I hope they are only nerfing 25.

5 Likes

They’re reinstating a nerf that happened in OG Wrath but was left out in Classic.

Not the same thing. Ret was never good. You wasted your time based on a faulty choice.

4 Likes

Why does this part matter? It’s okay for bosses / methods of killing a boss to not be possible early. Again, if the fight was truly unachievable make the fix. If it’s because it simply hadn’t been done yet, changing it is really stupid.

2 Likes

nerfed XT? nice.

pretty much exactly this. anyone with a pulse on the raiding scene would know this too and welcomes the nerf.

3 Likes

We have pre-nerf Ulduar with post nerf T10 class balance. Saying that they’re reinstating a nerf is the same as me saying they should reinstate class balance to what classes were actually like during Ulduar.

2 Likes

Every class being capable of doing the content. For that reason, none of the “underperformers” should be buffed. Case closed, try again.

1 Like