4 hour maintenance?

Agreed. It’s a lifestyle.

I have 97 parses on a feral druid without pressing one button :wink:

First, link, let’s review them.

Second, or don’t link, I don’t care. I played Feral all of TBC, parsing 99s most fights. I was told it was this difficult spec because power shifting was so impressive. It isn’t. It’s easy. All specs are fundamentally easy.

Feral isn’t easy.

Lol. I don’t know man.

This probably

Yea, that’d be too good to be true. Devs don’t understand the player-base tho…

1 Like

Shut your blasphemous mouth!

1 Like

This right here is what worries me.

Why do they need to take down something like Classic Era; it’s static.

Like…what kind of FUBARedness did they do that to work on one version, requires all the versions to be taken offline.

PS: inb4 Dalaran loses its flooring, like WG lost its water. :rofl:

2 Likes

Back away from the tin foil hat!

It could be infrastructure related. Just a hypothetical, because only those that work at Blizz know what tech they use, perhaps they’re upgrading the version of EKS that the game runs on. Or maybe migrating versions of Aurora.

My point is, it might not even be game/code related at all.

They’ve been trying to do this since the dawn of time and never succeeded, not even once. Play DF if you want ‘balance’. Also the never ending pve buffing / nerfing usually has disastrous unintended consequences on pvp.

shut the hell up

Uh. Bro. Wintergrasp, the instance, doesn’t have water and the minimap is just a giant green square in most areas.

Definitely a reason to take all the version down for four hours. We gotta get that fixed asap!

:fearful:

The fact that you’re comparing TBC feral to WOTLK feral tells us all we need to know.

Dont think that needs to be compensated u went there on your own.

And I still can’t ghost wolf inside…

1 Like

Cataclysm will fix this.

Good thing I rerolled mage.