Plaguefall Dungeon Temporarily Disabled

In order to diagnose and fix a bug making Plaguefall into a literal fall, we’ve disabled the dungeon.

We’ll let you know when we’ve got it fixed up and it’s safe to enter once again.

8 Likes

Where’s the fun in that?

8 Likes

And rob me of my Gandalf versus Balrog role playing? RoFL

Hope it’s fixed soon.

:white_large_square: :white_square_button: :white_large_square: :white_square_button:

3 Likes

It’s called fixing the game

2 Likes

You guys have done a couple posts detailing bug fixes lately. I’m really, really interested in hearing about what happened here LOL

2 Likes

Maybe now they’ll work on getting the pile of us stuck in Timewalking Court of Stars able to actually log in on those characters.

1 Like

Honestly, it’s right there in the name. PlagueFALL. If people are surprised about falling, then maybe they’re the ones with a problem.

1 Like

lmao
i love it

2 Likes

Nope, not safe.!!

1 Like

My guildie linked me to the Reddit post showing the bug. Made me laugh so hard.

9 Likes

There were lots of threads in the bug reports forum by people who had zoned into Plaguefall and found themselves dc’d beneath the surface and stuck there.

1 Like

:rofl: this is a funny way to put it good job

2 Likes

please let the class balance team try new outlaw Rogue! nothing much to say

2 Likes

Is it possible to gnaw on broken bones?

1 Like

Same! I’m betting a migration must have shifted the ground up somehow or accidentally shifted the weighting of the collision detection? I can’t imagine it was an actual code change.

1 Like

How will we ever get our plaguefall trinkets now!

2 Likes

We must save all the slime kitties too!

If only I had my dragonflying

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

1 Like

The mistake is believing they actually read bug reports anymore. Every patch, every expansion there’s always bugs, obvious ones at that, that get a mountain of reports that go ignored in the rush to release.

1 Like

Why not allow only DH’s, and Envokers to enter since they can’t fall.

2 Likes