Plaguefall Dungeon Disabled in Dungeon Finder

I just got the quest for the Plaguefall dungeon and noticed that I can’t queue for it in the Dungeon Finder. But I was able to enter the instance through the in-world portal without issue.

I did a Google Search and came across this thread about it being disabled earlier this year.
Is that still a problem?
Or is there some other reason I’m not finding that I can’t enter it?
All the other dungeons appear in the list fine. It just appears to be Plaguefall that’s having issues.

Disabled or locked alot of shadowlands dungeons are locked behind quest thresholds.

I believe Plaguefall has a requirement of level 54 and item level 100 to be able to queue.

1 Like

Disabled or locked alot of shadowlands dungeons are locked behind quest thresholds.

I did come across this in my research, but it looks like the quest restrictions have been removed. I can queue specifically for any Normal Shadowlands dungeon except for Plaguefall, including ones like De Other Side from Ardenweald, an area I haven’t even been to yet.

Plaguefall just doesn’t appear at all in the list of “Specific Dungeons” and when I hover over the “Included Dungeons” Plaguefall has a lock icon next to it. But since it’s in the hover menu, I can’t hover over the lock to see why I can’t access it.

I believe Plaguefall has a requirement of level 54 and item level 100 to be able to queue.

Good to know, though I’m level 59 and item level 175, so I don’t think that’s my issue.

shadowlands leveling was notoriously bad for on-rails dungeon timings. the restrictions go away at 60. it is … terrible. the worst leveling experience of any expansion by far. luckily they relaxed it a lot in dragonflight.

1 Like

Since they removed threads of fate as a leveling option for Shadowlands, you are forced into the campaign regardless now. When doing the campaign, Necrotic Wake, Plaguefall, Mists of annoying mazes and Halls of Atonement have certain min and max level ranges. If you are above the upper limit on the level bracket, it is removed from the dungeon queue until you hit level 60. It is stupid, even back in Shadowlands.

Just so everyone here knows, PF is in fact disabled in LFD right now, this is not a level restriction or a quest that is gatekeeping them, its disabled for everyone.

PF was removed from the queue due to rendering bugs causing the ground not to render or something, I forget the actual reason but its been like this for at least a month.

The dungeon is still fully completable if you just walk in, just grab a level 10/11 xpoff buddy and have them run you through. Hell, If you just go to the entrance, chances are you will see low level characters there running it (for reasons I wont go into), I’m sure they wouldn’t mind you tagging along for a run if its just for a quest.

Here: Plaguefall Dungeon Temporarily Disabled

Edit: for anyone that comes across this, PF seems to be back in the queue now.

3 Likes