15 years later and still no Ogres for the Horde

There were no female goblin models until goblins became playable.

4 Likes

It IS disrespectful to not have Ogres yet on Horde side. I really hope they become a playable race and Rickflairwoo agrees. :rofl:

1 Like

This is a female ogre.

2 Likes

slow ur roll pops some of us like our furries

Really? Can you just imagine what a femOrge would look like? Ugly will have found a new home.

Pandaria was based on an April Fool’s gag from Samwise Dieder. Turning that literal joke into an expansion and adding it to lore was probably the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard of or see in a game.

1 Like

Seeing what they did to female draenei i doubt it.

They’d be hawt monster girls.

Imagine what a woman with two heads could do?

Nag at twice the power, oh the horror.

Ogres are a terrible idea. Good thing Blizzard recognizes this and ignores these threads.

Lol fair enough, Pandaren have actually grown on me and I play them myself sometimes. But I still think Ogres should’ve come before Pandaren.

full disclosure, i’d play the sh1t out of ogre if it comes available

if nothing else, for the dance

2 Likes

I still remember the moment when I heard that Pandaria was going to be an expansion. I had been unsubscribed from WoW for several months. It was dawn and I was sitting on the balcony of a hotel room in Hawaii, drinking my coffee. I happened to go over to MMO-Champ to check in on WoW news. And I was dumbstruck, just dazed for a few minutes that they would actually do such a thing.

But like I say, it actually turned out OK IMO.

I feel your pain. Ever since WoW was announced back when WC3 was current, i really, really wanted to play an ogre and it was a reasonable expectation since the Stonemauls were part of the new horde and suddenly… Undead. What a let down.

2 Likes

Ho hum Ogres.

I personally want a race of Betty Whites, riding John Ritter minotaurs while wielding a flaming chain saw.

Yep.

5 Likes

don’t worry next expansion i’m sure they will sell them for around 20 dollars

I agree OP. No reason why WoD should have left us empty handed without Ogres. Makes absolutely zero sense. :man_shrugging: :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Right??? Eventually we got goblins but what is taking ogres so long???

1 Like

Character models not dated 2004-2007 was a good start, tbh.

Ogres!? Eeeew, yuck. I just threw up. Ick. Orcs are bad enough; now you want to recruit Ogres? That picture of a female Ogre just ended my reproductive career. I hate you forever!

1 Like

5 Likes

I mean if you want to know what the Ogre female is going to look like, look at the Kul Tiran female.

5 Likes