14k queue, ya Blizzard you're brilliant

Thankfully, im not stuck in it; however, friends are that cant get online. Blizzard your bogus fix with the crappy offer of a server transfer is obviously not working. So again why dont you do what you are being PAID for and FIX your customers problems.

48 Likes

Players:
"Blizzard! Fix the queue and help faction balance!*

Blizzard:
" here’s a free transfer off your crowded single-faction mega server to another, lower pop server that could use your faction"

Player:
“Wahhhhhh”

34 Likes

“here’s a free transfer off your good server to a server that already had this faction die before thanks to our incompetence in the past”

60 Likes

I thought i had it bad at 12k, ive been in que the last 4 hours, still says i got another hour to wait LOL

3 Likes

i feel like new and returning players were able to make characters on bene when prepatch launched even if they didnt have a character on bene, anyone know if that is correct?

1 Like

It’s extra funny cause they closed a bunch of servers like a month ago

10 Likes

Yeah just ditch your friends, your guild, your server identity (entire point of servers not being merged) and swap to this horde dominated dead server because we dont feel like fixing our game. enjoy our sweet “fix”

29 Likes

Hey, the players made their beds.

I’m having fun, so I’m good.

10 Likes

And they give you a non pvp server…and a server that is now considered full and will start having ques if just 5% of bene goes to it.

4 Likes

For real I don’t know why people think a transfer to Sulfuras is a good option, Look at what happened last year to that server when they killed Alliance with the HvH BG change

2 Likes

:rofl:

Yeah… Server identity??? On a megaserver?!

:rofl:

10 Likes

You’re. /10

Yessir you got that right, you have the ability to read im proud of you. if this was not the case every server would merge like retail does.

1 Like

So… How does it feel to identify as 16984/18037?

4 Likes

How many layers you have?

Hey you made the choice to gang pile on one server so you could farm all the world areas in TBC and bosses. An avoid actual game play on a PVP server.

7 Likes

There’s currently 50+ online (max /who result) for all classes at level 70 on Sulfuras Alliance except Death Knights which are at 47.

There’s about 2,000 Alliance online right now and it’s been increasing every hour. 28,500 auctions on the AH.

1 Like

It actually is nice, make a name for youself and you will find out.

1 Like

“your” brilliant? Ironic.

I’m sure half of the people in game are gold farmers.
People buy the gold and don’t expect repercussions from it.
And this is the end result.

4 Likes