Will there be a Naxx skip to Sapph / KT

While I would love if they did that, I don’t think they will. While it made sense for Vashj/Kael and the BT Mother skip, this situation is different.

There won’t be one. The loot has changed in both 10 and 25. So there is much bigger incentive of clearing the whole raid now.

No, QOL killed the original wow, you want to start that mess again.

QOL goes against the spirit of Classic wow so we can’t have that.

It led to the mess they call retail…

Yes. Today’s patch includes the Orb of Naxxramas just inside the entrance to Naxxramas. You may use it to teleport directly to Frostwyrm Lair.

The Immortal and Undying achievements will still require you to clear the entire raid, without any deaths during any boss encounters, within a single lockout. That can be done in any order now.

21 Likes

nice. please dont buff ret paladins

2 Likes

by having the thing that was added with the Ulduar Patch in Original Wrath?

Fixed that for you.

Here you go.

Oh a blue responded.

2 Likes

This thread is now a loop

1 Like

You linked a post from this very thread… :wink:

I’m very helpful

2 Likes

I don’t normally hop on the forums but tytyty for this change. We’re extremely excited to try out the new Naxx. This is exactly what alts needed and will help keep the game fresh. P.S. Please extend Joyous Journey. The game thrives on alts which helps the cookie cutter shuffle of forming groups. Nothing worse than being turned down from a group because you don’t have a class or spec they need/want. #some changes, #therightchanges.

1 Like

Neat, thanks!

thank you so much for this. Happy Tuesday Kaviax

since we’re adding 3.3 chances (i support this kt skip btw)…

RDF when?

2 Likes

This didn’t age well

It didn’t age at all. unless you count 15 minutes as aging.

But yep I was wrong. I said what made sense to me, but apparently not Blizzard.

1 Like

I’m hearing the Hallelujah chorus in the back ground with this one.