Wrath of the Lich King Classic: Ulduar Now Live!

Wrath of the Lich King Classic: Ulduar Now Live!

Join Brann Bronzebeard’s expedition and explore Ulduar in the next content phase of Wrath of the Lich King Classic.

View Full Article

7 Likes

Will Naxx 25 gear drop in Naxx 10 starting Tuesday?

10 Likes

Do the titan rune dungeons drop conquest badges?

Can we stop with the stupid thursday releases?

30 Likes

How it reads, Valor. Conquest only from the Heroic Daily

No RDF no play. I AM KRUMTOILET!!!

25 Likes

Was wondering the same thing. Do they still plan to do this? Will it be pushed to a later date? Did they change their minds?

Is faction change planned for this phase?

18 Likes

I didn’t see anything official about Gargoyle change. *Looks around for any clues

1 Like

we out here

Please give us an update on Faction Change and Race Change services. It was mentioned at the beginning of WOTLK’s release that it would come out at a later phase, and was data mined from the recent Ulduar PTRs. Would really like an update on this.

26 Likes

Race change? :pleading_face:

16 Likes

This for sure my pally has some dwarf chains it needs to break

Uhhhhh, 10/25 Raid loot changes? Hello?

7 Likes

I forgot Wrath classic even existed

Thursday Releases were for China which is no longer a thing anymore.
Give us Wednesday releases back.

wahoo thursday release fits perfectly into our normal raid night (friday), thank for making this released based off my guilds schedule!

Tuesday, it really sucks that it’s still thursday.

Also gives them very little time to fix issues

4 Likes

so next week the season starts and there are still countless exploits in the game and rtms and boosters in arenas will this get addressed?? will you punish players who are ruining your game?

2 Likes

Need to know if we will have faction change & if we already have a character on a locked server, if the faction change/server transfer will allow bringing another character to that locked server.