14 year sub, cancelled

You don’t though. Because if you’re looking to fight other highly geared players you’d do it at 120 where the queues would be just fine. You guys are so good at pretending like you’re not doing it for the easy kills. The only difference between a twink in a bg with xp-on toons and PvPing normally at 120 is that you as twinks have the opportunity to kill undergeared players on the side. Which is fun. For you.

3 Likes

So you can conclude the dynamic hasn’t changed, the bar has shifted a bit and the middle sized fish are now the sharks in the swimming pool.

Removing twinks did nothing other than brutalize Q times.

2 Likes

Such a good amount of assuming here.
I’m a dedicated healer I don’t easy kill anyone lol!
I am obligated to heal every single member of the team regardless of their gear.

And as for fighting highly geared players at 120… what on Earth makes you assume that I don’t have level 120 toons?

In fact, all but one person I know, has max level characters.
I twinked because of the people I met who were so awesome and made WoW feel like an MMO for the first time in… well, ever.
Your assumptions of all twinks is very skewed, and frankly… uninformed.

Yes ! :>
did you run into one of mine? soo soooryyy :<

My Q times have been great!

I guess you mean uninformed.

1 Like

Nope
/10char

Lack of sugar and caffeine makes me have typos :slight_smile:

2 Likes

umm i think hes a human?

Post deleted. I’d say troll was probably appropriate.

You poor poor thing, not getting to one shot people who are just getting a little variety into their leveling experience.
Yeah no. If it hurts your feelings to have to que up with other twinks; if it bothers you that you may not be so hot, and getting ganked by other twinks is making you sad, well, tough luck.
All of you twinky whiny insecure players love to say how you make the game, how PVP just isn’t anything without you running around unfairly ganking the f out of players just pushing their toon to max. So we give you your own special que and low and behold you never get a game. Maybe, just maybe, it isn’t twink fights that you twinks like. Maybe your tired, trite little egos just can’t handle a fair fight, and now it just feels bad :frowning:
Did you really cancel your sub? Will we not have to hear from you again?
Bye Felecia.

3 Likes