13yr Veteran Tank 4/9M LFG

Classes: 411 Brewmaster Monk, and 406 Protection Warrior

Hello, I’m a 13 year veteran tank, been tanking since vanilla, even some Naxx40 action up to Thaddius. I’m currently looking for a new home to continue my journey in WoW with. My last guild has decided to call it quits after being with them for the past 9 years. I’m a dedicated player, dedicated and highly skilled raider, seen hardcore progression, semi hardcore, and a lot of Mythic progression. I’m looking for a home on either Horde or Alliance. My available is any day through the week 6:00PM - 11:30PM EST. I can do weekends also, but would rather not.

Past Leadership Experience:
-GM of a hardcore guild Vanilla - Wrath
Recruiting officer for 10+ years

Past Experience:
Molten Core-Cleared (During Progression)
Black wing Lair-Cleared (During Progression)
AQ20-Cleared (During Progression)
AQ40-6/9 Including Twin Emporers (During Progression)
Naxx40-11/14 (Up to Thaddius, excluding Horseman)

Burning Crusade
All Content cleared during progression except for KJ in sunwell.

Wrath of the Lich King
All Content cleared.
-Server first “A Tribute to Insanity-TOGC25”
-Server 2nd 25man Heroic LK.

Cataclysm
-All content Cleared prior to 7/8H DS

Pandaria
-All Content cleared.

WoD
-quit during wod… worst xpac ever btw

Legion
-All normal and Heroic Content cleared.
-7/9M Tomb of Sargeras
-8/11M Antorus the Burning Throne

Battle for Azeroth
-All normal and Heroic Content cleared
-5/8M Uldir
-4/9M Battle for Dazar’Alor

Conclusion:
I’m looking for another home that hopefully I can spend many more years being apart of and making memories with friends. I bring to the table someone who is willing to help others be better players, someone who is always prepared, someone who knows how to play tanks, and someone you can always count on to be there and to be supportive of a guild. I’m looking for something that has a social environment, people who do things outside of raid, and a guild that has a established leadership, and last but not least a guild with a very active and social discord.

Look forward to hearing what people have to offer! Good day!

Elevenfold [A] Stormrage

We are a 3 day per week progression orientated mythic raiding guild. Currently 7/9M BOD and 8/8 CE Uldir and seeking an Off Tank and Ranged DPS. All exceptional players are welcomed to message me.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST

Our goal is to push CE as quickly as we can on a reasonable raid schedule. Outside of mythic progression, we are active in other activities such as mythic key pushing, assaults, rbgs, etc. We run a lean raid roster and do not recruit for the bench, all needs are for core raid positions.

Current recruitment needs:
High priority : TANK

Please contact either:
Raid lead: Oblvnxknight#1712 (btag) or oblvnxknight#6331 (disc)
Recruitment Officer: Banr#1424 (btag) or Banr#4484 (discord)

<Ready Check, PULL> Is a new guild recently formed on Hyjal after moving from Area-52 We are a very community driven guild with high aspirations in the PVE side of the game Currently we have 2 tanks, 2 healers, and 4 consistent DPS Our plan is to Build 3-4 M+ Teams to combine into one 15-20 person raid team, and have a few members to join for raid in case they do not enjoy M+, we want everyone to feel welcomed into our guild whether you enjoy PVP, Raiding, Mythic + or even just want a guild to call home while you’re out and about in the world doing world quests or world PVP, we would like to meet you and we want to be your friends Our Preferred Raid comp would be balanced between ranged and Melee DPS mostly focusing on classes with Potent defencives, i.e Rogues, hunters, mages However we are looking for a wide variety of DPS specs, and we’d like to abide by the saying of “Bring the player, not the class”. We look at our guildies as family, not just names in an online guild UI What is expected of you? A good attitude, we don’t need negativity for the pure sake of negativity. The ability to join discord when needed for dungeons, raid, or guild meetings, microphones are not needed, just the ability to listen to what your officers are telling you. The Drive to better yourself without being told, We want to see players improving their own skillset, and improving their bonds with other members on their own, making friends, socializing without being instructed by an officer. Our Main rule is to be friendly and polite, absolutely NO racism, hate speech, or otherwise belitlement of anyone for their race/gender/political standard is tolerated, this is a 0 tolerance policy and will be met with instant removal from the guild. If you think you would like to be apart of Ready Check, PULL please contact either myself or one of our other officers over discord Redneck#4093 - Officer SeanOG#6287 - Raid Leader, Officer

Good afternoon

, I’m the GM from Elitist Rejects, homed in Stormrage US - Alliance. We’re building something special here, and would like for you to maybe be a part of it. We are a fresh guild made by some friends who rerolled from Horde to Alliance—we got 8/8M and 7/9M exp Uldir/BoD respectively. w

While our roster isn’t completely set yet, we have managed to acquire several 7/9M members from some Horde guilds, as well as others who are 3/9M.

I know it’s a big risk to jump into a guild like this right now, but if this is something that may interest you in any way, don’t hesitate to contact me through bnet or here (bnet: trance#1813).

If you want a more general idea of what the guild is about without having to talk to someone first, our website has all the information you may need. www.elitistrejects. com

Our raid times currently are Wed/Sat 8-11PM EST (We will be adding a 3rd day to allow mythic progression)

Thank you for your time

Hiya Dread,

Like you I have been playing this game since the beginning. And in many iterations. I started as a healer for a good chunk and am now tanking as of Nighthold.

I am looking for a co-tank… who is a partner and friend. Our guild is an attempt by me to bring back the feeling of having a team that matters. And people that enjoy playing together. A true community.

I am the GM of our home and while we’ve had bumps and bruises I plan on being around for a good while.

We would love to speak with you.

Im Dream the GM Ginkneebear#1522 (I won’t be able to be online until later this evening…

but if you are available before I can get on feel free to tag
Ladori#1555 She’s super amazing and one of the best officers I could ask for

Will get in contact with some of you later this evening, until then bump!

Up to the top, Still looking

Need moar postssssssssss

[A]Severity Gaming on US-Sargeras

Needs:

• RDPS
  • DPS DK
  • R DRUID

Progression:

• Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 3/9M
  • Uldir: 8/8H, 6/8M (Final)

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from…
    EST: 8pm-12m
    CST: 7p-11p
    MST: 6p-10p
    PST: 5p-9p

Contact Info:

• BTags:
    Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.
    Prtankz#1351
    ItsMikeYo#1244 (myself)
  • Discord: www(dot)discordapp(dot)com/invite/zBSu9qV
  • Website: www(dot)severitygaming(dot)com (Under Construction)
  • Application: (Being Rebuilt)

Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!

Still looking! Contacted a few

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin$#

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hello!
Torrent on Bleeding Hollow (horde) is currently recruiting players for heroic BoD progression. Raid times are Tues/Thurs from 8:30-11 PM EST. Below I have a link to the guild recruitment to gather a little more information about us. Our guild community are players that are all 21+ with a lot of us playing since Vanilla WoW. We also have a close guild community active on discord and in game and will play with each other in other games.

If you are interested or would like to hear more about us, feel free to add me on battle net Lbeesaur#1961 and we can discuss more! I look forward to hearing from you.

-Staarbuck

<Shroud> Illidan US – Horde 2 Night a week LF exceptional players that are Mythic Experienced to push progression.

Current Progression: BFA - 9/9H 3/9M BoD

Current needs:

Tanks:- High Priority.

Blood Death Knight
Protection Warrior
Protection Paladin

DPS:
Shadow Priest - High Priority
Mage - High Priority
Warlock - Low Priority
Hunter - High Priority
Balance Druid (Pref Resto OS)

Raid Schedule:
8 pm - 11 pm CST (Illidan Server time) Wed and Thurs.

About Us:
We are a team of mature raiders who have fun while progressing but know when to knuckle down and get the job done. Shroud has been around since mid-wrath while our core group has been playing since vanilla - many CE, AotC achievements, realm first achievement players and so on play within our ranks. We offer many raider incentives and feel we reward our players well for their time. Likewise, Shroud offers alt raids, old content raids, and many social activities outside of raids inc scheduled Mythic+ days.

Applications are via the web and our guild discord in a live interview process. Should you wish any more info, feel free to add Kizzies (Kelty#3244) to Btag or see or our post on Wowprogress

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE PLAYERS

Thanks for your time and we look forward to having you on the team!