Mark Your Calendars: The Journey to the Dragon Isles Begins November 28

Mark Your Calendars: The Journey to the Dragon Isles Begins November 28

Gather your friends and allies and make ready to soar into new adventures when the World of Warcraft: Dragonflight expansion goes live.

View Full Article

73 Likes

The following Monday after Thanksgiving weekend. Interesting.

1 Like

Great news. LETS GET IT BABY

4 Likes

Knew it. So excited.

3 Likes

Force pushing this game to launch in 2022 is a slap to everyone trying to play WOTLK.

Have to rush to hit those financial books in 2022.

Have they not learned from the last 2 expansions that were wildly rushed that its a terrible idea? Many top end players have discussed many REAL issues with 10.0 and how they absolutely are not being addressed at all.

Rush, rush, rush, and wonder why the game is dead 6 weeks in. Bummer.

32 Likes

The leak is confirmed.

Good luck to all the devs in crunch mode. I know you have a lot of work ahead of you.

42 Likes

Thats what I came to say. I guess we can expect the pre-patch on Oct 25th now.

5 Likes

Haha nice, I had a feeling the announcement would come this week.

1 Like

To all those who doubted the leak, in your face.

9 Likes

Oh look, the leaks were true.

5 Likes

Iā€™m actually really excited after testing the beta. Like legit excited.

13 Likes

But in all seriousness, this is good to know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lets Go!!!

2 Likes

Woot new stuff! Very excited =D

4 Likes

No Evoker in prepatch? Figured they would mention it.

1 Like

Theyā€™re a business. They need to pad their Q4 earnings.

Also, niceeeeā€¦

4 Likes

So that makes pre-patch when? 10/28 ish? and how much will be in the prepatch? Ready or not here we come!

3 Likes

Apparently. Its pretty evident at this point that 10.0 will be flashy and fun for a few weeksā€¦ then a big flop. Per usual we will need to wait until 10.1 or 10.2 for the game to actually be polished.

Then they will tell us 10.3 is cancelled so they can work on 11.0ā€¦ which they promise will be the ā€œbest versionā€ yet.

rinse and repeat. over and over.

13 Likes

They didnā€™t mention pre-patch at all. But Iā€™m pretty sure they have said Evokers are in the pre-patch for those who pre-ordered.

4 Likes

The thing is thereā€™s nothing really to quote on quote ā€˜fixā€™. Thereā€™s no borrowed power systems at all. No covenants, renown, azerite armor traits, legendary weapon, etc.

6 Likes