Mark Your Calendars: The Journey to the Dragon Isles Begins November 28

Hey, the leaked stuff was real. Cool. I like it when they avoid super long end of expansion lulls.

2 Likes

Yeah, and nothing to do.

What content is there to do outside of the normal. Raid, M+, Arena. Listen im all for removing the borrowed power… but that stuff at least brought content and things to do.

What exactly will there be to do in DF that we havent been doing endlessly for the past 20 years.

4 Likes

Knew it would be in Nov…right near Thanksgiving time frame…and black Friday…

Do I grind DF or studying for my finals? Hmmm :thinking:

4 Likes

Dec 13 for new raid??? Don’t you think that terrible idea when the major holidays are right around the corner?

1 Like

Beats me. I’m on the beta too.

1 Like

These were all kind of cool, but…convoluted. Tedious. Time-consuming, and made stuff kind of unapproachable for a lot of people. It’s really cool to see them focus on the basics and keeping things simple.

3 Likes

LMAO hahaha. Yeah a real slap to those playing an old version of the game.

11 Likes

Now to go schedule my week off.

7 Likes

Its 10:15AM and benediction has an 8 hour queue to play the game.

believe what you want… but WOTLK is wildly popular.

Goldshire is gonna be poppin just in time for Xmas

2 Likes

WOTLK already happened about 12 years ago… Who cares?

13 Likes

Holding people in Shadowlands just to placate the Classic crowd that constantly rags on how bad Retail is probably isn’t the best move. Shadowlands needs to be sunset as soon as possible.

16 Likes

Mark your calendar for… who cares

5 Likes

It makes the removal of AotC and CE races even more ridiculous, seeing how it would have been an 8 month tier if they didn’t scrap it for S4.

One of the shortest end of expansion seasons in quite a long while.

Would’ve pissed off a lot less raiders.

There is renown. The only difference is you can work on them all at once without reputation/covenant lock.

You apparently dont follow Max, who has brought up a TON of concerns with 10.0 and how none of them are being addressed, and how blizzard is moving forward with it anyways.

He plays retail, and probably knows what hes talking about…

1 Like

You do if you made a forum post asking who cares. Could have just said nothing and moved on

9 Likes

So we can count on the pre-patch being October 25th. Sweet… Shadowlands has been dead for a while now.

6 Likes

No one at Blizzard raids anymore since Ion quit. So they don’t actually care.

1 Like