Can I get a hallelujah

The torment, the suffering, the nightmare, the terrible memories, the jailer, torghast, ITS ALL FINALLY ALMOST OVER!!! HALLELUJAH

for a proper send off, lets say one thing we hate/love about shadowlands

9 Likes

Did they announce something today?

Release date was made official

4 Likes

SAY IT LOUD, SAY IT PROUD!!! :v:

3 Likes

Hell yeah they did!

Didn’t like anything except the Ysera questline in Ardenweald. And Denathrius.

Aww just one?!

The obvious mimicry of FFXIV in the MSQ. Instead of copying the most famous MMO in history (Wrath of the Lich King) they decide to copy FFXIV.

Fine, you can do multiple.

I love that it’s almost done.

The voices in my head say an emphatic “NO”.

I like that SL had at least some semblance of solo/world content. I see zero reason for us players to even want to play DF.

Sadly.

I liked the way the story rolls out for you. Made it easy to follow and gave it a sense of continuity instead of feeling random and piecemeal.

I like the idea of Torghast, but the implementation is kinda bleh.

Here you go, a simple Hallelujah was never enough in the church where I received my religulous brainwashing.

I LOVED the SL Trailer where the veil shattered, it was epic!

I didn’t like covenants, conduits and the legendary prices.

I liked that Shadowlands brought back a lot of fluff abilities and fixed some of the GCD mistakes of the past.

The entire covenant system can go straight into the garbage. Even the current “fixed” state it’s in that allows you to switch around. Just outright delete it asap plz ty.

1 Like

This is the longest I’ve played without unsubbing since I returned just before Legion. Probably had a lot to do with flight as I chase pretty much everything available in game. They didn’t make it overly tedious like they have since at least WoD.

I didn’t hate Shadowlands, I especially had a good amount of fun since the last two patches (absolutely despised Korthia) so that’s something.

I just wish they would stop with all the restrictions at the start of each xpac. DF is looking good in that regard, so fingers crossed.

1 Like

With this we will be parting with Bommy and Daddy Sire.

Thank you for your fantastic performance!

Maybe we’ll see them again

I’m going to miss Shadowlands. Especially Haka and Isillios.

It’s okay we will find many more things to complain about in dragonflight as is the wow tradition

1 Like

Happy wowsgiving.