Dragonflight Beta Key Giveaways Are Here!

Dragonflight Beta Key Giveaways Are Here!

Join your favorite content creators in the coming weeks for a chance to claim a Dragonflight beta key.

View Full Article

5 Likes

Moving from gate keeping the content people actually want to gate keeping the testing environment.

Nice.

Let’s be clear here: twitch and twitter are the very last places that will provide any sort of useful feedback.
Would be better to hand out these codes on 4chan ffs.

55 Likes

Is “your boy” not part of the content creator?

6 Likes

Ew, pass on this.

19 Likes

…who are these people?

25 Likes

The Dratnos link is broken because a : is missing in the URL!

2 Likes

Kinda lame if you don’t have twitter or were banned from it for whatever reasons.

3 Likes

or you could just give keys to people that will actually test the game instead of people that will just dogpile onto whatever opinion their cult leader has.

67 Likes

Just give me a key so I don’t have to watch them. Cut out the middle man as it were.

Edit: Thank you!

24 Likes

Great news then.

They can do both.

Stay salty you aren’t in beta though.

3 Likes

nah, I don’t like getting betas since I know I wont play them, I like waiting for the full product.

Mostly just sick of betas being used as free advertising instead of testing.

I hope your god-streamer graces you with a key though.

23 Likes

The way I only recognize like four of these people.

I don’t even watch them regularly, either.

1 Like

It can be two things.

I don’t follow any streamers and have beta.

Stay mad.

2 Likes

retail really is dead.

8 Likes

I have no idea who any of those people are, why no love for Hazel?

13 Likes

Will do! You stay toxic. It suits you.

4 Likes

I already have beta acess, if I watch these streams and get a key, can I give it to a friend?

Right, or Asmongold, Venruki, Bajheera, Swifty, etc

2 Likes

I only know 4 people from that list. Annie, Maximum, Nobbel (great lore guy but moved to final fantasy, ironic) and Towelliee.

1 Like

That’s understandable, social media is a place that can promote toxicity and vile things, actions that definitely doesn’t happen on places like these WoW forums

I’m sure if you wanted to though you could make an account just for this giveaway and…

… nevermind, I don’t think folks who were banned on a social media site that largely just ban people for using slurs, hate speech, or actively promotes violence upon others should be allowed to participate in the beta
(Not saying that you necessarily were but… I don’t understand why anyone would want to take the sides of racists, bigots, and in general hateful trolls)

Heck, they shouldn’t be allowed to play any game besides singleplayer games … if even that

1 Like