Dragonflight Beta Key Giveaways Are Here!

Who are any of these people?

11 Likes

I know that name, havenā€™t watched her in a long time though. Donā€™t have a clue who any of the others are.

Sorry no I donā€™t even like that they got in the alpha I think just give out keys to all of us the regular way

2 Likes

Nice assumption. Ever think that you could get into a fight with those kinda people, disagree with someone and get banned? They do NOT ā€œlargely just ban people for slurs, hate speech or promoting violence.ā€ Not even. They ban people for all kinds of bs on Twitter.

2 Likes

Sorry not interested in having to compete for a key to a Beta from any content creator just looking to drum up views. This is an awful way to get people to test your content. I have been playing since 2004 and lucky for me have gotten an invite to most of the Beta tests. If I donā€™t get one this time. Oh well I will survive. My only concern will be with motion sickness anyway. Early in development I had an issue with it in another expansion and it was later patched and fixed before release. Otherwise, the new one race, one class Drakthyr Evoker holds no interest to me.

7 Likes

2 Likes

It is free advertising for Blizzard but your right. I do not think just because youā€™re a popular streamer you should get an invite to Beta. Sure, I and many others stream but we are off the radar. Some of it is the age of WoW but the rest is how difficult it is to compete against these already well-established streamers who get bonuses like this just because of a member or follower count.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll pass. Thank you though

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

1 Like

It seems the actual hyperlink for dratnos is missing the ā€œ:ā€ after https. The text is fine, but the link is broken!

Not fully, heā€™s back to making WoW content again after a break, and will be doing more again in Dragonflight.

Iā€™m honestly shocked to see Preach on the list considering they havenā€™t exactly been on the best terms for a few years now.

1 Like

interesting last i saw him he was talking about how wow lore was destroyed and he has no interest in it anymore.

unless im thinking of that whiny brat pyromancer

1 Like

He even made a video specifically to tell people how heā€™s giving away the Beta keys they gave him. Heā€™s only been back making WoW vids for a few weeks now.

1 Like

No ā€¦ just flat out no - a lot of people resort to insults, harassment, slurs, hate speech, and insinuating violence to try to ā€˜winā€™ a debate on Twitter soā€¦ no, I donā€™t think you can get banned in such a way where your account canā€™t or more importantly wonā€™t be reinstated if you go through and try to appeal the decision

Didnā€™t make any assumption, I forgot to write it into the original message, but you saw that I said that you didnā€™t necessarily were banned on twitter for it (since you did quote me on that), but again, I donā€™t see why one would side with people who share, promote, and use slurs, hate speech, and violence to try to win a public debate

In that case it should be easy to find a case of this so please, demonstrate one that cannot be tied back to insulting behaviour, hateful behaviour, or violent and/or abusive behaviour

2 Likes

yeah i unsubscribed from him when he said he was moving to final fantasy lol.

1 Like

I guess Iā€™ll try this weekend canā€™t stream at work and I have no clue what times I should even be trying to watch which one.

1 Like

You have to watch the whole 12 hour stream for a 2 minute giveaway.

3 Likes

I donā€™t watch content creators. I have just played your game for 15 years. No thanks. Leaning into social media was what started this games downfall. The selfie cam. Enough saidā€¦

8 Likes

What a first post for you! Welcome to the forums. Whatā€™s mature and respectable about talking down to anyone who enjoys a stream with inflammatory language like ā€˜cult leaderā€™ and ā€˜god streamerā€™ while making a post about something they claim they donā€™t even want? Very weird.

Oh no Iā€™ve been baited. Dang it

Signal boost.

Game vicariously and maybe be permitted to game at all. What a terrible policy for something that used to be a retreat from bullies. No wonder mental health is in decline.

1 Like

Beta testing is supposed to be mutually beneficial.
Why would I jump through hoops to obtain it?

Iā€™ve been an active Twitch viewer since 2012. I discovered it through the WoW section.
If I wanted to watch any of these people, I would already be doing so.

1 Like