Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated January 9

hilarious troll company

IF WE BREAK THE MACRO PEOPLE WILL THINK ENGINEERING ISNT AS GOOD, NICE THINKING A FEW WEEKS INTO THE EXPAC WHEN PEOPLE ALREADY HAVE IT

also stop asking me if this is a compelete sentence if I Want to post on the forum I can and I will just like any other paying sub

patches issue that only the top 5% sweaty try hards care about…breaks macros for everyone. turn it back until you can do something without making something worse.

Pog im glad this got fixed

Good fixes!

Here are today’s hotfixes for Wrath Classic:

OCTOBER 10, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Naxxramas
    • Fixed an issue where Kel’Thuzad would damage the main tank with Frost Blast, in addition to a random raid target. Frost Blast will now only hit the main tank if the primary target of Frost Blast is standing near the main tank, or the main tank is not the highest threat target.
  • Fixed issue with Strand of the Ancients where same-faction battleground teams disguised as the opposite faction would be sent to the wrong graveyard upon death.
  • Fixed an issue where Hyperspeed Accelerators could not be used in the same macro as spells and abilities.
    • Developers’ note: Due to the nature of this fix, Hyperspeed Accelerators’ on-use effect no longer shares a partial cooldown with on-use Trinkets as they once did. For now, this is known and intended, but we may attempt a different fix in a future patch to resolve the macro issue above which no longer allows this and puts engineering glove tinkers and on-use trinkets back onto a shared cooldown.
3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Are you guys aware of the winter grasp bugs? constantly winning games and losing buff less than a minute after game finishes, seems to primarily be an issue on oceanic alliance

1 Like

please fix arcane stability for arcane mages w/ missile procs

i beg of you, please

2 Likes

also happening on NA horde. I won a game earlier and still couldnt enter wintergrasp.

seems you have to wait the entire 30 minute potential that games can last, though it could be something else. However, the moment we could no longer queue for wg we could enter even without the buff.

Wild growth LOL?

(post deleted by author)

Good to see some changes coming

hehe hi frosttyyyyy

Now fix secondary stats on heirlooms

4 Likes

thank you for fixing the macro!

loot has disappeared in two raids of ours. i made threads about them in bug report

Is the Master Loot bug for Kel Thuzzad and Thaddius still in the game? People can ninjaloot from those bosses.

2 Likes

Not a bug.

Can you just keep the hyperspeed accelerators like this for the rest of wrath? Plz

2 Likes