Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated January 9

same for the haste boost ones

Having the same issue with my macro for /use 10 and /cast Summon Gargoyle.

This tinker change broke the ability to macro tinkers with any other abilities. It’s still off the GCD but once it’s on cooldown any ability after the tinker won’t trigger and just gets stuck trying to cast the tinker. PLEASE FIX.

8 Likes

For the love of god let me macro my gloves into my abilities. Do not make me trigger it consciously every minute

5 Likes

show me the proof, cite a source showing the numbers.

1 Like

Tinker change broke the ability to use gloves in macros. Please fix this so we’re not having to activate it every 1m instead of automatically with our other casts…

3 Likes

Please fix the Boomkin Typhoon bug.

A other day where wild growth is not fixed…

Just make it so that it do not target pet and it is fixed!

Any reason why with this hot fix it stops macros from working if something is on CD, was this intentional, since its never worked like this before
#showtooltip berserking
/cast berserking
/use 13
/use 14
/use Potion of Speed
/use 10
/startattack
/petattack
/cast Summon Gargoyle

If i use this, and somethingedit rocket hands is on Cd it wont work anymore :confused:

2 Likes

so you guys fix achievements but can’t even enable the announcenmnt back on? cmon blizzard…

2 Likes

This change has broken simple macros made to use an ability after one of these engineering use effects. For example:

/use 10
/cast Incinerate

Will now ~only~ cast Incinerate if the gloves are not on cooldown. When it is, Incinerate is prevented from casting entirely.

2 Likes

Well…guess I’m glad I hadn’t decided to try that yet, I’d be super peeved… Fix one thing, break nine others, sounds like Activision to me.

1 Like

Hopefully the bug preventing healers from benefiting from feasts (Spell Power component of feast buff only gives offensive spellpower, somehow) is fixed soon :\

Blizznerd if you take ability to unmacro gloves out enjoy losing even more support

hilarious troll company

IF WE BREAK THE MACRO PEOPLE WILL THINK ENGINEERING ISNT AS GOOD, NICE THINKING A FEW WEEKS INTO THE EXPAC WHEN PEOPLE ALREADY HAVE IT

also stop asking me if this is a compelete sentence if I Want to post on the forum I can and I will just like any other paying sub

patches issue that only the top 5% sweaty try hards care about…breaks macros for everyone. turn it back until you can do something without making something worse.

Pog im glad this got fixed

Good fixes!

Here are today’s hotfixes for Wrath Classic:

OCTOBER 10, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Naxxramas
    • Fixed an issue where Kel’Thuzad would damage the main tank with Frost Blast, in addition to a random raid target. Frost Blast will now only hit the main tank if the primary target of Frost Blast is standing near the main tank, or the main tank is not the highest threat target.
  • Fixed issue with Strand of the Ancients where same-faction battleground teams disguised as the opposite faction would be sent to the wrong graveyard upon death.
  • Fixed an issue where Hyperspeed Accelerators could not be used in the same macro as spells and abilities.
    • Developers’ note: Due to the nature of this fix, Hyperspeed Accelerators’ on-use effect no longer shares a partial cooldown with on-use Trinkets as they once did. For now, this is known and intended, but we may attempt a different fix in a future patch to resolve the macro issue above which no longer allows this and puts engineering glove tinkers and on-use trinkets back onto a shared cooldown.
3 Likes