The World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Alpha Test Has Begun!

The World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Alpha Test Has Begun!

The World of Warcraft®: Dragonflight alpha test has begun! Over the course of the test, we’ll be inviting community veterans, press, fansites, and friends and family to check out the upcoming expansion and give us feedback.

View Full Article

13 Likes

Quelle surprise.

I feel like this should have been the first post you made today.

3 Likes

One of the most important things. BEWARE scams people! Nobody can give you a key. It has to be enabled on your Bnet account by Blizz.

Players selected to participate* will receive an email invitation directing them to download the game client directly from the Battle.net desktop app. As always, please be aware of phishing attempts—if you’re unsure whether your invitation is legitimate, please log in to your Battle.net account to verify that there is a Dragonflight Alpha license attached (under Your Game Accounts).

Servers are not up for it yet though.

Oh, and they put up a pinned post about it hours ago :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Fantastic! Please let our cutie patootie MM hunters lust without summoning a pet if they pick the lone wolf talent! Thank you!

5 Likes

Fair enough.

Ohhhhh no, don’t you start again.

Don’t me what what? blinks innocently

/cute gnome distraction pose

3 Likes

holy cow most of the add-ons we use will be built in DF
baggon
bartender so far lol

4 Likes

If they do this hunters are no longer welcome in my group. I just need 1 person i can trust to lust when we need it. I dont trust hunters to begin with. Mm hunters lusting? No thanks

MM hunters already do lust but the problem is that it’s inconvenient.

In fact. All hunters lust. They’re actually the class that gets it the earliest while leveling now.

2 Likes

Man can’t wait I have been playing sense vanilla and can’t wait to play dragon flight.

1 Like

So when is the launch this afterlife expansion has no life …

1 Like

the map is look amazing i wish i explore it right now

Man, they say Veterans and i’ve been playing since Wrath, I never get alpha invites, usually only late beta invites. :frowning:

5 Likes

i know how you feel…i have been playing since BC and i have never received and alpha invite…

2 Likes

I know right? We have been waiting along time to go to the cancelled Dragon Isles. I really hope we can go to that weird raid that they were working on that looked like a squid.

99.99% of the regular players won’t be able to try out the Alpha.

We will have to wait for the Beta, and even then we gotta wait until near the end

Let us in and test so we can submit bugs :smiley:

You are all noobs LOL j/k - Hubs & I tested WoW when it was still in Beta & I don’t think I’ve ever seen an Alpha invite. Got into Beta on BFA but that was a joke /w missing quest NPC’s all over the only area we were allowed to ‘test’. I hope they at least hide the story/plot from folks until actual launch.

So excited to experience dragon riding and am dying to make a drak/evok!!!
Getting good vibes about this expac already!!!

AKA, Streamers. Lol… Good luck in making the game work correctly… Now I know it’ll be a buggy mess at release

2 Likes