Feedback on Classes in Dragonflight

This is fantastic news. :innocent:

2 Likes

Without being able to test, you basically covered the only complaints I could have had about the trees. :man_shrugging:

Not sure how no one has mentioned it yet, but we either need more classes with blood lust/heroism or we need the drums nerf reverted.

Being mandated to bring one of three classes to a 5 man dungeon in higher level feels AWFUL.

10 Likes

Remove Power Infusion

5 Likes

Make Power Infusion even stronger.

26 Likes

Please let MM Hunters who choose lone wolf lust without calling a pet. Best QOL change for MM.

34 Likes

Very excited to see how rogue plays…

I’m a gnome and I super agree with this cutie who may or may not be me. Please let MM Hunters provide their important heroism buff to the group without breaking immersion by calling a pet they don’t use.

23 Likes

Unholy DK initial feedback from the Alpha talents and spells

From what im reading so far it seems there were absolutely no changes to how Unholy DK’s feel and play, actually its gotten worse…

Some talents like Apoc have longer CD and runic corruption is nerfed. Every cooldown is on GCD, thats like 4 or 5 spells pressed in a roll… hows that even remotely fun to play with?

This was a major complain during Shadowland’s alpha and beta, what happened with that feedback? It was ignored until 1 month before release, then there was a slight effort to fix it but failed and kept everything as it for the whole duration of SL. Now in DF it seems the same but CDs are longer and on top of that we gain 1 more spell also on GCD (ERW) - amazing…

BFA and SL’s version of UH were already bad and not fun to play, seeing this changes makes me extremely sad and even less interested in this expansion. Like try comparing how Unholy plays and then try the new class.

6 Likes

Wow! What a fantastic idea to let lone wolf MM hunters lust without summoning a pet! They’d just get a lust spell that they can click and that’s it, like the other two lust classes!

Great idea and great gnoming!

21 Likes

I agree with this idea of letting lone wolf MM hunters lust by themselves. That would be fantastic!! And so cute, no more pet management on the fun standalone sniper spec!

19 Likes

I also agree. Give MM lust without a pet.

19 Likes

OMG being able to hero as lone wolf MM without needing to call out my pet would be so convenient!!

16 Likes

Can I get into alpha this time :cry::cry:

1 Like

Did I just see someone’s small army of Hunter alts agree with each other?

13 Likes

Unholy DK talents are kind of a mess. Cooldown durations are all over the map. There’s no real theme going on. We are forced to take a Festering Strike focused talent that is way way way too RNG.

The Unholy DK tree needs a lot of work.

DKs also have the fewest baseline abilities of any specs, by a lot. We have 9 when the next closest spec has 15.

4 Likes

It’s a great idea! I really encourage them to continue.

13 Likes

My MM siblings getting to have a convenient way of lusting? Aka giving them a lust button they don’t need to call out their pet and break lone wolf for? That’s a fantastic idea!!

16 Likes

I feel like I just walked in on a cult meeting.

7 Likes

Oh my goodness! Lone wolf as Marksmanship would be as convenient and fun as ever if only we could lust without summoning our pet!

16 Likes