The Great Push is Expanding for Shadowlands Season 4!

The Great Push is Expanding for Shadowlands Season 4!

The Great Push is back, and it’s bigger than ever. Don’t delay, The Great Push Shadowlands Season 4 sign-ups open today!

View Full Article

3 Likes

The Great Push? I had one of those at 2am after Taco Bell.

34 Likes

Needs a different name.

8 Likes

How about… The Heavy Squirt? No… that won’t do. The Massive Protrusion? Ehhh… perhaps not.

7 Likes

Stop trying to make E-sports a thing!

Nobody cares, and it makes you guys too skittish to make any balancing changes until your E-sports are done!

35 Likes

idk im not into it.
i wish i was.
maybe if there was a way in game to do this? like a crowded arena scenerio.

1 Like

I’d rather have new content. More of the same is of no interest to me.

Great Push…Expanding…bigger than ever?

:rofl:

5 Likes

oh dear god i didnt even notice.

3 Likes

They need to great push this esports crap out of the game hopefully Microsoft will clean house and remove this worthless trash as I am sure more don’t care about it than do.

5 Likes

Saw this exact same joke last time. Lol. Sometimes I think NPC theory is real.

1 Like

Leave it to blizz to make toilet jokes…

1 Like

Please rename the Great Push. It sounds like the contestants are constipated.

2 Likes

Never watched it never will, just gonna me more of the same comp consisting of BDK, WW monk, Destruction warlock, Holy priest and survival hunter. Wake me up when they actually make a season somewhat balanced to where there is a practical mix of classes and specs.

1 Like

Gretchen. Stop trying to make fetch WoW eSports happen. It’s not going to happen.

8 Likes

Basically Harry’s toilet scene in Dumb & Dumber.

2 Likes

Yeah, these E-sport and world first guild considerations etc are ruining the game.

Focusing on the 1% is making it unenjoyable for the 99% of normal players who just want to play and have fun.

I don’t care at all about watching others do M+

6 Likes

Hey now, the hundreds of thousands of people who tuned into MDI to mute and background a video tab for 2 hours just to get an in-game title says otherwise!

6 Likes

Running an e-sports event with untested dungeons is uhh…

Yeah, that’s a strategy I guess.

1 Like

What causes a big push is how I feel about E sports