Class Tuning Coming June 28

You’re off meta but the majority of your high keys had destro and survival in them, as well as a blood DK and Rsham/Hpriest. It’s much harder to do the same keys with a completely off meta comp - that’s the difference people are talking about with these posts.

Pushing beyond a certain point you NEED these specs, and even at slightly lower key levels they make it so much easier. The specs should never have lasted anywhere near this long in the state they’re in and that’s a huge failing on Blizzards part - especially when they nerfed other specs with 0 compensation and communication afterward that are now incredibly low representation in higher m+ content. (Ele sham for eg.)

Nothing wrong with playing meta, I took a break from raiding this tier so I play a Hpriest in m+. It’s just the fact that there should never be such a disgustingly large gap in performance between specs to the point where it’s mandatory to bring them.

1 Like

The amount of copium on this guy is palpable.
Kalamazi, THD, and other high profile locks all agreeing that destro needs a fat nerf
Stop crying at what is deserved

Warlock buffs didnt go through for PVP, just checked. Please get this fixed soon!

Merlinguini

1 Like

Dark Pact is still at 250%, not the correct new 300%.

All other PVP changes for lock went through including Soul Leech 12% for affliction (though the tooltip doesn’t reflect this, in testing it is working correctly).

1 Like

quiet just heal :slight_smile:

I’ve corrected a typo in the original post. The first PvP change for Holy Priest will be:

• Priest
    • Holy
      • Mana regeneration reduced by 60% in PvP combat (was 55%).

Warlock dark pact and soul leech changes didn’t go live.

2 Likes

Paladins do some bad damage they should fix them.

It was more than 40%. Completely ridiculous really that it made it thought testing.

Once survival and destro get nerfed, windwalker is going to take their place. It does a crazy amount of damage as well.

Agree. I’d nerf them both asap but I’m not trying to get titles

Keep promoting the big lie. Yes they are capable when paired with destro locks and survival hunters and resto shamans and blood dk’s.

Wrong . We are being ignored because we don’t play a FoTM spec.

Kicks in right away. Everyone knows locks and hunters are op

Both suck!

1 Like

Yup. The problem is the amount that they’re ahead.

Yes that is what they’re saying essentially

It impacts the rest of us because we’re tired of being looked at as inferior compared to destro locks and survival hunters.

Yea. The denial is too much for me

1 Like

Does that mean Mistweavers Enveploping Mist’s healing over time is increased or the healing bonus is increased? Thank you!

Every runner can run a mile, but that doesn’t mean they all finish at the same time.

Always people trying to conflate viability with balance.

1 Like

holy priest got screwed again. please revert nerfs

for all the +28s and 29s you do?

1 Like

It’s not special treatment, the community complained because of the timing with MDI coming up. Imagine having a team put together, ready for the competition just to find out your strategies won’t work because Blizzard nerfed it right beforehand. Blizzard made a good call about this and is listening to what people are saying. Yes these nerfs are needed, along with the survival nerfs, but waiting til season 4 is wise so it makes it even for MDI and those trying to get in the top percentile for the unique title reward since Season 3 is most likely coming to an end soon. It just makes sense.

1 Like

Really scratching my head why this seems to be such a hard concept for people in this thread to grasp. The nerfs aren’t going away, they’re just being kicked down the road to avoid disrupting the damage it’s already done.

Nobody, nobody is arguing for these nerfs to not go through - Someone name dropped Kalamazi and THD earlier, both of them agree the nerfs are warranted but avoiding them hitting until after MDI/S4 is absolutely the play.

1 Like

I never disagreed with the timing of the nerf being bad and the need to push back to S4.

The dude I was quoting was suggesting that Mage, rogue and other classes also needed nerfs, because he was a salty warlock.

I would argue that nerfing anything is bad and makes people feel bad. They should be buffing classes to bring them up to where their contemporaries are - however in the situation with warlock their power it should have never left the PTR, thats the place these kinds of numbers should have been exposed and thats the place this should have been nipped in the bud before pushing it to live.

They’d need to buff classes by like 300% to get even remotely close to where Warlock is. Maybe that guy talking is a PvPer where Rogue/mage has been the absolute highest S Tier choice (RMP) for what feels like every single season since the game released.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s sarcasm or not… but well, I’ll take it as if it weren’t. Is it really necessary for the Hpriest to dominate in all the Competitive areas of Wow? (PvP: Arenas, bgs/rbgs and PvE: M+ and Raid/the latter is the 2nd but is still part of the first)