Midsummer Fires - not reset

Anyone else having issues where the midsummer honor the flame and desecrate this fire have not reset?

11 Likes

they haven’t reset since they first released no. TBH I don’t think they ever reset until after 2009

…well there isn’t a bonfire in the new daily area for one, and bonfires were out last year on Azuremyst Isle and Bloodmyst Isle because TBC launched in early june of last year.

Yep having the same issue

1 Like

the halloween baskets also never reset since launch - if you’re waiting for that to be fixed…don’t.

1 Like

I couldn’t figure out if this was a bug or “working as intended.” I could have sworn I did them every year in retail, but I’ve slept since then, so I could be imagining things.

All the holiday events have been bugged to some degree. Presents not showing, bonfires not working, halloween buckets not refilling, etc.

1 Like

Is that invisible bonfire in Shattrath still there?

Same, not reset for me either :frowning:

A lot of these quests were bugged til a fix in 2009 so I would assume we won’t get the ones we’re used to in retail til achievements go live

Yep. None of the bonfires or NPC quests at the camps are available for me on any character. I even checked my paladin that was made this year and there weren’t any available. No idea whats going on and I was looking forward to this.

Oddly, the ONLY one that was available to me for my faction was Hellfire Peninsula, which I absolutely know I did last year because at that time it was the only Outland one I could access on my mage. But it was available for me on both characters this year. No others except the opposite faction ones, because I didn’t do that last year because pvp. The whole thing just doesn’t make a lot of sense.

Yea I had only Mulgore available to honor and I know I did them all last year so it is very bizarre!

They are not reset, and this needs to be hotfixed ASAP.

2 Likes

Yeah all my mid summer fires out in the world are not reset from last year.

It’s a bug, and it’s been tricky to fix.

But we’re working on it and we hope to have a solution soon.

16 Likes

Damn, CMs are out in force. This is exciting!

1 Like

YAY thank you for the reply! I don’t mind waiting as long as I know it’s actually not supposed to be that way, lol.

They’ve only had a year people, let’s cut them some slack.

9 Likes

Thank you for the update on this Kaivax.