Mythic halondrus invisible bombs and planet cracker

Bombs will sometimes go invisible when dropped. Mostly happens during intermission and just before the wall raises in the new area. Phase 3 planet cracker is also invisible except for maybe furthest one from the boss. The visual bug doesn’t affect everyone the same.

EDIT Video of bug

When the rogue(with 3 chat bubble above head) drop the bomb you would see it for a fraction of a second at 0:03 back right leg. Once dropped it stays invisible to the healer’s pov, there was no indication of a bomb there until our outlaw rogue picked it up again. Some people in the raid could see it and others cannot.

22 Likes

We experienced this same issue during raid this morning. hopefully its fixed before our sunday morning raid as its nearly unkillable with p3 mechanics not visible.

2 Likes

Bump. Same issues. completely bricked our raid time.
the important mechanics just not being visible is rough

3 Likes

Bump, hopefully this can be addressed before raid tomorrow.

1 Like

Bump. Unfortunately guild may lose a week of prog to this, but just hope it gets addressed.

1 Like

Happened to me and the rest of my guild as well. Had 6 separate people confirm as we experimented with the bug. I have a video of it as well but the forums won’t let me post video links so welp.

1 Like

Bumping, this happened to us as well. Makes Halondrus ridiculous during P3.

1 Like

Reporting this on this thread as well!

Same issue for the past two nights with my guild’s raid team. Tonight we found that rotating your camera almost to ground level, slightly looking up allows you to seem them some time.

1 Like

same happened to us as well
bombs went invisible at times, we used markers so it was somewhat manageable. But the beams in P3 was not visible at all, we had to end our progression early

I also uploaded my POV here, as shown in the video, the bomb went invisible after I dropped it (but my partner still picked it up because we used markers), and I died to the beams that I couldn’t see at all.

2 Likes

Same thing happened to us in heroic mode. The beams became invisible and were only visible when on top of someone and camera angles also resulted in people looking through the floor and not being able to see the encounter space.

Needs to be fixed asap.

2 Likes

Bump added video to post

3 Likes

Blizzard should privide compensation。

1 Like

This should be treated as the Top 1 Priority Bug. Please fix it ASAP.

4 Likes

Happening in Heroic also.

2 Likes

Added video to my reply

1 Like

ran into the same issue end of raid on heroic friday 06/12

assumed it’d be fixed by the following night (it wasn’t) but it’s understandable; probably had a big haul from the boob milk fridge friday morning and people cut out early to party for the weekend

1 Like

Just bumping still problem as of tonight.

1 Like

Also saw this happen tonight - anyone know if there is a workaround? pretty frustrating :frowning:

1 Like

This was happening to us this evening as well in heroic. We had to call raid early because we simply couldn’t overcome the issue.

1 Like

Bump this issue, it’s still happening as of tonight.

1 Like